Thread: Tradeskill sites

Tradeskill sites

These sites give great information about tradeskills. Have a look!

The Workshop

Engineer site, but alot of general tradeskill information

AO Med Center

Covers stims, treatment kits, blood plasma, treatment and pharmacy libraries.
    Last edited by Cz; Nov 26th, 2002 at 11:47:03.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Opening this up for you all to post your good sites in here. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for spam and off-topic discussions (please only list websites).
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

AORS

German tradeskill site, but alot of general information .

Anarchy Arcanum launched today (22.August) and will provide guides to pretty much anything you can shake a Leet at!

http://www.anarchyarcanum.com

Hope you like it!

Cheers,
    Ellusion & Twicer

I just thought...

... I would comment on my partner in Crime Ellusion there - its not only tradeskills on the site - a lot of the site will cover areas like clubs, and unique monsters, and everything Rubi-Ka has to offer, but yes - a lot of it will be tradeskills, that is true =)

*goes back to trying to write more guides*
    Anarchy Arcanum
    Krystanova: MMORPGs as a genre need to get off their ass and start being as good as they are addictive.

Live
    Twicer (Meta) | Oggyman (Enforcer) | Shaur (Soldier)

Well Twicer old bud Very nice site and applause to both of you.

If you need any confirmation or help with the tradeskills area, feel free to give me a call.
    Novice Jica - Nobel Prize Engineer
    Clan Apocalypse - The Guild for Models

Jica's Tradeskills & Tower Shop

"What is the definition of an engineer?"
    "Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had, in a way you don't understand."

by far the best site out there is www.anarchyarcanum.com. i've used most of their guides and enjoyed them all. bravo boys.

Cool WebSite, yes... But not only !!

Website are quite useful but when you need the info ingame ?

Check this http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=51462 and your hopes will be fulfilled !

The ingame guide to Tradeskills, easy to use, English and French version available.

Beware, it's addictive stuff...
    Fixer Forever.
    Oldchap is the name.
    Rk1.

Wow that arcanum site is nice.

I've been on the AO med site but it makes the instruction mistake of assuming that you know some of what they are talking about.
    Meanwhile the treatment library instructions on the arcanum site assume that I am the ignorant goof that I am

It also answered some questions I had on bronto armor and such, as well as giving much info on crazy stuff I'd never know.

A tradeskill based org

Tradeskillz
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

Have a bunch of tradeskill guides at my help site

I know this is not fair, but I couldn't help laughing when I read www.anarchyarcanum.com 's description about engineer mobs:

Engineers:
    Wielding pistols and light armor, Engineers are one of the weakest mobs. They don't cast any programs, and they surely don't have any 2t slayerdroids lurking behind a corner.

I expect that the nice boys on the site will change the description soon.

Keep up the good work, your site is awesome.

The www.anarchyarcanum.com is the best site around.
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

The Tir School of Engineering is a tradeskill site that Ive been working on for a while. I hope everyone enjoys it
    Advisor of First Light
    Tradeskill How-To's, Engineer Profession Guides, and Jello Wrestling at The Tir School of Engineering
    Confused by Alien Tech? Check out my Alien Invasion Guides

New to Engineering? Try HighOrbit's Engineer Guide. Thanks HighOrbit

I belive that http://www.ao-zone.com is the best site these days!

Good job!

Umm I'm going to do like the other 8 people and put www.anarchyarcanum.com hehe
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts