Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player Economy Inflation / Money Sinks Needed!

DOH!

Just dawned on me

We all die all the time on here right?

How about a funeral charge? you have to pay for the disposal of your old body.

Say 10% of your current fiscal worth?
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Arrow

We already pay to save lol.

I'd just put all my money on level 1s if they did something very stupid like that. People would keep 'trading mules' logged near their usual save/bank. Hmm, I already do keep a lot of it on mules already.

As for the original post...go right ahead, make my money more valuable. I won't stop you

I wouldn't mind being able to buy rights to building names etc...

"Harry to retire, putting his entire town on the auction block. Details at 11"
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Originally posted by Mercatura

I wouldn't mind being able to buy rights to building names etc...

Willing to spend big sum eh?

How about IP reset points 10 mil a go.

Sex changes, and proffession changes.
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

I like the idea of more expensive ammo... Or maybe even special-use ammo... Like hollow-point bullets for people wearing "soft" armor like Bronto, and AP bullets for people wearing hard armor like Carbonium. Delayed explosion ammo that slugs the enemy, then 10 seconds later blows up if they have not been healed or first-aided yet, dealing massive amounts of damage.

For the melee types, "tipping" your weapon... For example, an enforcer takes his longmoon to an engineer and gets a carbon treated coating on their edge, then they buy a stack of 100 "acid wipes" which are turned on and off, and every swing adds extra poison damage. Or add freezing caps that you stick onto the edge of your weapon that work like those cold packs you can get in the 20th century, just much faster and more efficient... Upon impact the blister pack explodes mixing the two chemicals inside, causing massive cold damage to the enemy.

Glue-based shotgun shells could be added which explode a cloud of nanobots which create an intense sticky foam on the enemy, causing them to be rooted.

etc etc... You get the idea... But instead of making these replace normal ammo, make them cost 10k a shot, so they are affordable, but still an expensive, situational-based item. To make it more affordable and accessible, make multiple levels... ie... Glue Shell MKI gives an extra 10% damage and a 5 second root for 500 creds. All the way up to Glue Shell MKX which triples damage, gives a 30 second root, and costs 50k a shot.

Squick
    DrSquick - 134 Doc
    BloodSquick - 104 agent
    BrainSquick - 59 Crat
    Others: 42 NT, 27 MA, 14 Eng, 30 Enf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12