Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Council of Truth¤

Quote Originally Posted by zante
    maybe time too close this thread?

if i argue more im down on your level.
    Argue more? Tell me, when was the time you started to argue? You just tossed the same, a thousand year old clan propaganda around. Like Oppression / Atrocities / Genocide.. yippiee! Strong arguments. I'm really sorry what happened to your grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grandpops while back then a millenia years ago... NOT. *mumbling: Sheesh, why do I always care to respond to b*llsh*t like this.

((OOC: Why closing this thread? Because of IC flaming? I don't get it - or you take it personal?))
    Servatis a periculum - servatis a maleficum

And the world spins by with everybody moaning, p***ing, b****ing and everyone is sh***ing
    On their friends, On their love, On their oaths, On their honor, On their graves,
    Out their mouths and their words say nothing

i take it personal when u infront of me with same "im the ****ing best arguement"

and we see the real deal....
    zante`s gear
    zantezutske

MR Ross

“Do not underestimate the clans, if my time on this world has taught me anything, it is that if one man can think it, plan it or prepare for it, then you can be assured that someone else, somewhere, is thinking exactly the same thing”

((no need to close the thread guys this is pure roleplay as I understand it. The arguments in here are only semi-real. And as such terms like heckler-N00bs should not be used either.))
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by Naefen
    Like I wrote but you obviously missed,even though you quoted me on it, Omni-Admin hands Mr.Ross hes orders. By that I mean that Mr.Ross is not the one who ultimately makes the decisions. He is ,however ,incharge of the everyday running on Rubi Ka.

Omni Tek`s profits benefit the entire Omni Tek system so in a way Omni Tek mining profitys goes 100% back to the miners and employees of the corporation.

Yes I dont hide the fact that Omni have rotten apples... Do you refuse that the clans have them???
    So you still have faith in your so-called leader, even after everything that has happened and even with this Omni-Prime guard watching his every move. Well, I guess it's admirable that someone can flee the planet and abandon his people in times of need, return months later and still have support from his employees. Personally, I was not so forgiving when Radiman fled from Tir. Luckily we had a true Clan leader that stepped up and saved our fair capital.

Rotten apples? I suppose that all depends on what you consider rotten apples.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxCorpus
    Well Khailea, let me give you a lecture in how things work within a Corporation. Research, Employees, Maintenance.. and because of you bunch of terrorists.. Repairs cost a lot of credits. A lot more than you can imagine.. I never mentioned OT is a charity club. Tell me something Khailea.. Why should OT offer ressurrection technology for free for individuals that obviously don't have anything better to do than ruining everything OT ever worked for?
    I never asked for free resurrection technology. What I do ask is for you to stop putting Omni-Tek on a pedestal as all-protecting saviour and recognize it for what it really is: a corporation whose only motive is to make as much profit as possible. Even at the expense of human lives.

((I'm really enjoying these IC discussion. RPing is not something I normally do, but this is all in good fun ))
    Last edited by Khailea; Dec 15th, 2004 at 17:00:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Khailea
    Well, I guess it's admirable that someone can flee the planet and abandon his people in times of need, return months later and still have support from his employees.
    Thats nothing but a theory and a wild one aswell I think. Is it so unthinkable that Mr.Ross went to Omni-Admin after finding out we had a invasion on our doorsteps? Not very uncommon to discuss matters as such eye to eye I think.

Im wondering. If the CoT is so powerless and off the line on how true clanners wants to deal with the situation/hostilities between our two factions then how bad is really the relationship between the clans in the CoT and the ones outside of it?? And do clanners see the difficulties that would appear if Omni Tek should ever leave this planet?
    Do you think you would all live in harmony with eachother or,like me, do you see you ripping eachothers throats out?

((ooc: Been awhile since we had a good discussion on this forum. cmon people ,voice yourself))

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by Khailea
    Personally, I was not so forgiving when Radiman fled from Tir. Luckily we had a true Clan leader that stepped up and saved our fair capital.
    Yes, that "true leader" has worked wonders for clan-neutral relations.

That reminds me of the time when Midia sent an army of medusae to destroy Tir--I know several neutrals (including myself) were there to defend the city, what did your "real leader" do?

For all their talk about defending the clans from outsiders, the Sentinels hid inside the city like cowards instead of putting men on the front lines.

See, that's the great thing about freedom. I don't mind what you think, you're entitled to your opinion, even though I don't agree with it. But I'm sure that your less than conventional views have already raised a few eyebrowes back at OT headquarters.
    Ahh, it's good to know I have the freedom to be shot by people I've defended, and that this has nothing to do with any intolerance on their part. I'm sure they would never consider showing their intolerance to other clans by anything so drastic as kicking the CoT out of Tir.

What I do ask is for you to stop putting Omni-Tek on a pedestal as all-protecting saviour and recognize it for what it really is: a corporation whose only motive is to make as much profit as possible. Even at the expense of human lives.
    Hmm, this looks like you're projecting The Sentinel's true nature onto Omni-tek. Why is it the Sentinels want to destroy all of the neutrals, and kick Omni-tek off the planet when they have no plans for what to do afterwards? Could it be they're trying to eliminate the whistle-blowers as well as the competition?

I'm not sure why you ask me these questions. As you know, I'm not a member of The Sentinels, nor am I a spokesperson for Mr. Silverstone. I'm afraid you'll have to take up your personal conflicts with him in person.

But if he wants to remove the Council of Truth out of Tir, I can understand his point of view. As I've pointed out before, they have accomplished nothing so far and are nothing but a waste of valuable time and resources just to satisfy a few people's bloated egos.

What also would be interesting to see is what the Neutral community would become shoul the CoT fall.
    Will they seek protection from Omni-Tek or will they try to sort out some sort of peace with the clans individually?

Much depends on the CoT and the effects of its decisions/future will be massive.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by Naefen

The opression/atrocities/genoside you are talking about is a Omni Tek that belongs to history.
    And yet they've brought more Unicorns to Rubi-Ka.

As far as I can tell, the Unicorns are one big atrocity machine.

Kranden opens his comlink from a hidden location on rubika. The fresh blood of the dying still wet on his hands tickles him as he types.

"Peace eh? Something many a civilization wish to atain. But it is within human nature to want to kill and destroy." Kranden looks down at the pityful body of the dying man. "Death surrounds us, engulfs us. It has come to rubi-ka and become one of us. If you wish to escape it. It is too late. The unicorns are here, Aliens, many demons of our time have come to this hell and we cannot escape it. Death is the only true escape. Real and final death, not this toy we have created. When final death engulfs us all we will atain true peace." Kranden pulls out a knife cutting the throat of the man. "Another death. Meaningless. What peace will you atain that way."

-End of transmission
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12