Thread: Why?

Drew

Why?

You're giving Fixers funky looks in the grid. With the numerous problems with this profession, that was the best you could come up with? Don't get me wrong, anything that can help to add rp value to the game is good, but when game mechanics (ie. the Fixer not being a viable class), are thrust to the side in favor of pretty looks, I have to start wondering if you are even considering fixes to this class. I'm a little afraid that you will just add and add and add and add and add and not realize that all the adding in the world does not fix the underlying wrong. But tha'ts just my opinion. *shrug*

Hey,

I'm new to the game, but I am a fixer.

Could you explain what is actually wrong with the fixer prof. ? I don't mean to be rude, but could you just put it in point form and leave out any crying, ie. keep it strictly business.

Drew
    You want me to taint you towards the Fixer profession? :P If you'd like an idea of what is wrong with Fixers, go read the Fixer profession forum and read through the archived messages which are linked through Cosmik's post. Happy reading. And I'm in no way advocating not to play a Fixer. If you're new, then perhaps some fixes/changes will be in place before you are a high enough level to have to worry about them. :P But yea, go read through the archived fixer forum. Most of it is right on, and you'll learn a bit about your profession, and remember that any profession can be fun if you don't concentrate on the mechanics of it.

Ok, cool, thanks.

I do try and ready those threads but there is so much *****ing it just turns me off, so I go play the game instead (but not when the server is down like right %^$# now)

This is not the only changes. They are just making something for you to fiddle with until they mess you up really good.

There will be more changes. As always. Time will decide if they are for better or for worse.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!