Thread: Opposing Force..check....etc

Opposing Force..check....etc

What are there issues with OT.
    Are they not mean to kill us?

At the TAG event in HQ me and my guild where Standing in formation, incase clanners start attacking you know.

And out of the blue, a OF member bluedevil attacks me and kills me.

Is this allowed? I mean, Unprovoked attack.

Are they not in the AA?.

-OOC-
    Btw, dont you feel helpless? At the event, when attacked by some slightly weaker opponens, I felt confused, trying to find my target, pressing TAB rapdily to scan through the 80+ players to find it.
    Not knowing who is OT/NEUT/CLAN unless click someone with great difficulty and pressing T.

-IC-

Can anyne Identify a Doctor with the first name beggining with sour... sour*** something.

Another person who attacked a guild member whilst we where standing in formation doing NOTHING.

Im glad the Slayer driods attack people who attack us, Serves them right.

Cloudeh : It was because we noticed that M.O.T.H.E.R members specifically targetted people sitting unarmed and OpFor members, so we retaliated. That is all

hello

I think I have the name you seek. Covert Ops and Intelligence is my job. /tell eleetist in game and I will pass on this information. What you do with it is your business. But I know who you want.

General Eleetist
    DARC Ops
    Covert Ops and Intelligence Division

Hey thnx, nice talking to you on the night eleet, Also I was searching for a person named syrense...I found out its really sylense, another OF.

Also, as for the attacking of a unarmed.
    ?
    I did see ONE instance of that but he was certain he did not do it on puropose.

Our rule is strict.

Only attacked when fired apon. End.
    If clanners start to attack another player, I want to help, some instances i have to sit back and cry cause i cant help em.

Good day to you, one last thing, why is it only a few second ago there was about 5/8 Opposing Force members in 2h0, 2 of which attacked guild member Lonax.

Also, one of you killed our Leader mightymouse.

We did nothing at start, we stood, I stoof to attention, and didnt move an Inch.

People I seriously hope you reconsider your veiws on Opposing force. ( -OOC- OF members I am sorry If I hapen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time but all I have currently seen from you in the past 3/4 days was not the usual, maybe find out the bad members, dunno )

Thnx

It was my understanding that at that time OpFor had spontaneously voted to suspend their involvement in the Athens Accord, due to the fact that their leader was brutally killed with all the rest in the initial conference killings. That's more than likely why you were being attacked unprovoked by OpFor members. However, I believe that after meetings between OpFor and Div9 later that night, things were settled. I can't say I agree with how things worked one way or another, but it's really up to the treaty members to take issue with each other over any incidents.

In response to the comment about Slayerdroids. It may be nice as an Omni that when a clan member attacks you the guards immediately retaliate, however, as a clan member, those same guards will attack even if you do not initiate combat. If an Omni attacks you, the guards back him up regardless of what you do. It's interesting to see that the guards only follow the amnesty until the instant a fellow Omni breaks the amnesty, and then they break it as well. Just reinforces the notion that Omni's politicking for peace is really just lip service.
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

Yes, I agree.
    Taking the advantage of a slayerdroid was being used.
    But they should Only attack when the Omni Employee has been attacked, not visa versa.
    But it is on omni ground and they are automated, so if a clanner is even seen attacking, g'night m8, happy rez shock.

But it does stop some of the not so strong people messing around

/salute

Talking Sourstuff

Heya Cloud

Its Sourstuff and I have a pic of her corpse if ya wanna see it
    Kodiene
    Founding member of P.E.T.A.
    People for the Ethical Treatment of Atrox's
    PAINKILLR
    Mercenaries of Kai

"I personally think nerfs are death in an emergency patch. It is very cool to admit that there are a lot of things we can do boring, very boring in-game. Your input is being adjusted in some Fouls. I want to especially thank the players who WILL die.
    Have Fun! And I'll be seeing you online
    jonhelgi, designer - AO"

you funny man cloudeh

Omni attacks a clanner in omni HQ, the guards help. You know that whole auto attack upon being attacked.

MOTHER attacked me unprovoked and before I could swing once guards were all over me.