Thread: Encounter in Tir

Encounter in Tir

The following took place between 5:00PM and 5:30PM EST:

Silverstone: I call an emergency Session of The Council for this Saturday 20:00 GMT
    Fixerben: Hmm...
    Fixerben: Kick them out, then call an emergency session.
    Fixerben: Good idea.
    Fixerben: Nice to finally meet you in person, Mr. Silverstone.
    Silverstone: You know Fixerben.....you can either show up, or keep your trap shut
    Fixerben: I'll be there.
    Silverstone shouts: This way Rannitac
    Fixerben shouts: I'm assuming this is one of the assassin shades?
    Silverstone squints at the crowd
    Silverstone nods

Fixerben shouts: Good, I'm glad you caught one.
    Rannitac: move it.
    Silverstone shouts: shove off....nothing to see here...
    Rannitac pushs Venimous inside
    Fixerben shouts: Now he tells me to leave, yeah right.
    Oh beleive me Mr. Silverstone, I'll be there.

((YAHOO! Sorry that was exciting for me. Was figuring he'd have his cronies shoot Fixerben dead, hehe))
    Last edited by Fixerben; Dec 6th, 2004 at 23:39:21.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Who else was there when he called this emergency session other than you?
    Charissa Maephina Vein
    212 Metaphysicist
    My RP Profile Conflicted Voice Pak Plus!
    Somehow i just know that Haiku Poets, Mimes and Martha Stewart will have something to do with the end of the world... ~Escritores

Quote Originally Posted by Maephina
    Who else was there when he called this emergency session other than you?
    Escritores, Polmara, a few others, I was a little focused on other things.

Yes i can verify this. Simon requested a emergency session at 20 hundred hours this Saturday.
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Okay...

Thanks Ben for the info
    Charissa Maephina Vein
    212 Metaphysicist
    Somehow i just know that Haiku Poets, Mimes and Martha Stewart will have something to do with the end of the world... ~Escritores

Quote Originally Posted by Escritores
    Yes i can verify this. Simon requested a emergency session at 20 hundred hours this Saturday.
    2000 GMT - got it.
    I've relayed this information to the CoT gridsite.
    Charissa Maephina Vein
    212 Metaphysicist

((God damnit...you know what I just realized...I'm going to be out of town this weekend. This kinda crap always happens to me...times like this I wish I didnt have a life...))

Sorry, Mr. Silverstone, unfortunately I have more urgent matters to attend to. I'm sure you dont really care, you'd be happy to see a peace lover like me go. But there will be other times, and though I will not attend the emergency session, I will not "shut my trap" as you so succinctly put it.
    Last edited by Fixerben; Dec 7th, 2004 at 00:18:54.

I'll be happy to help out and fill in for you, Ben. Omni-Tek is your friend.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

(( heh, so I'm faced with the choice between fulfilling Rikkii's duty to the Mockers as a CoT speaker or getting KittenFu to her wedding on Saturday. Lovely. Just lovely. Sorry, Silverstone loses out this time. But maybe the High Commander can attend the wedding, go to the CoT emergency meeting, kill the shade and give the happy couple the head of a dead assassin as a wedding present. Wouldn't THAT be a fitting gift? Heheheheh! ))
    [SIZE=2]I would believe only in a god who could dance. *Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Nevver
    I'll be happy to help out and fill in for you, Ben. Omni-Tek is your friend.
    Somehow I doubt you'd make it very far past the Sentinel guards. Even then I'm sure Silverstone himself would happily slaughter you as you walked into the Council building. And if he didnt...well, I'd be disappointed in him to say the least.

((Due to circumstances beyond my control, my car wont start , I will be attending the CoT meeting.))

Well, Mr. Silverstone, As newly appointed Respresentative to the Council from the respected Clan guild Lost Chapter I will gladly see you Saturday at the Council meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixerben
    ((Due to circumstances beyond my control, my car wont start , I will be attending the CoT meeting.))
    ((
    *Looks around innocently while stowing his wirecutters back in his bag*
    *Picks up the sugar bag and closes the fuel hatch*
    *Checks that all tires are properly deflated*
    Have a nice meting ))
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

Quote Originally Posted by jokzer
    ((
    *Looks around innocently while stowing his wirecutters back in his bag*
    *Picks up the sugar bag and closes the fuel hatch*
    *Checks that all tires are properly deflated*
    Have a nice meting ))
    ((LOL YOU BASTIGE! hehehehehehehehe, I wish it had really been you that did it, atleast then I'd know what was wrong. BUt instead now I'm going to have to spend the money I saved for my trip to have my car fixed. I'm happy I'm gonna get to go to the meeting, but really upset that its going to cost me $300 to have to go to the meeting. Thats one expensive ass meeting.))

((LOL YOU BASTIGE! hehehehehehehehe, I wish it had really been you that did it, atleast then I'd know what was wrong. BUt instead now I'm going to have to spend the money I saved for my trip to have my car fixed. I'm happy I'm gonna get to go to the meeting, but really upset that its going to cost me $300 to have to go to the meeting. Thats one expensive ass meeting.))
    ((Yeah, that's going to make it quite a bit less fun for sure. Sorry you didn't get to go on your trip, pal.))
    Tempus fugit.

Some don't have film.

-PHB/Scott Adams

Quote Originally Posted by jokzer
    ((Yeah, that's going to make it quite a bit less fun for sure. Sorry you didn't get to go on your trip, pal.))
    ((Turns out it was just my battery...but still it was 80 bucks, and then I had to have my oil changed, it was time for it so now I'm broke :/))

((Turns out it was just my battery...but still it was 80 bucks, and then I had to have my oil changed, it was time for it so now I'm broke :/))
    ((Doh!))
    Charissa Maephina Vein
    212 Metaphysicist

((You a cyborg?? Or did you have the oil changed on your car?
    Glad is wasn't worse, even though this is bad enough. It's nice to have a car, too bad they cost so much to maintain, hehe.))
    Tempus fugit.

Some don't have film.

-PHB/Scott Adams