Thread: New holo-vid featuring Atroxes!

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

New holo-vid featuring Atroxes!

Freelance Reporter "Noticero" Rivera

(IRRK) -- For the first time in human history, two Atroxes have the star roles in the upcoming holo-vid "Dude where is my Yalm?" to be released on the gridnet later this year.

The holo-vid company "Holo-Vids R' Us" scouted Rubi-Ka last year for new faces to take the lead roles of 'Sparky' and 'Botch'. Hundreds of Opifex, Solitus, and Nanomages applied with no luck, until a pair of unsuspected Atroxes accidentally disrupted an audition in progress.

Director Jhonathan Lucas and Writer/Producer Steven Perez were impressed with the natural comic relief, which both Atroxes reacted to each other while trying to apologize for the accident, and were offered the roles.

It took about an hour for the duo to understand what they were being offered, and initially they declined the roles until a compromise was reach where in addition to their salary as actors, they would be guaranteed a daily serving of pie.

New actors Garth 'Partox' Lagh and Lum 'Dethuh' Journ quit their jobs as Bronto Burger employees and started taking some acting classes prior to production of the movie.

"Dude where is my Yalm?" will be the first holo-vid featuring Atroxes as lead roles in a comedy.

The script has been kept hush-hush and no trailer has been released yet, but insiders say that one is to be released before Christmas where you are likely to see them getting in hilarious situations.

A few protesters have sent grid-mails to HRU concerned that the Atroxes are being exploited and that their roles in the movie portray them as ignorant and dumb.

The official response from the Writer/Producer Mr. Perez at their gridsite was, "The roles I wrote for the characters was of two clueless people who were naive and at the same time funny. Partox and Dethuh just happen to be the perfect fit to portray those roles to perfection, and they are well paid for it.

I hope I can find the time to watch this movie but I doubt it.

What interests me in this article is the reporter. I would have thought certain high-ranks within the clans had pulled Mr.Rivera`s plug some time ago.
    Or is this maybe a copycat?
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Yeah, Noticiero is back...I guess he couldn't stay away.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Sounds like its gonna be a funny movie, would love to see it.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Well Its good to see Noticiero wont be scared of easily. Keep up the good work!

I am looking forward to maybe seeing some more "juicy" reports from him soon.

Omni Tek is your friend.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Just so long as they keep their cloths on I think it will be a great laugh.
    Alexander "Talan" Calnid
    Currently AFK, will see you all in a few months
    Advisor of Shattered Dreams ~ My Equipment ~ Bio ~ My AO-Journal
    Alts of Note: "Malta" Desan ~ Equip || Jiro "Stone" Yamato ~ Equip || Jane "Lustywench" Scarlet ~ Equip || Scape ~ Equip

Tsukts: Yeah... You were the naked perv in bor. lol
    Talan: yep that was me
    Tsukts: I still have nightmares about you.

daily servings of PIE! Sweet deal!

Well, I got a deal of my own....
    *opens a box of donuts and hapily eats a couple, while reading on*

So, when the heck does this movie ever get released??? I want to see it!
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer