Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Silverstone Speaks to Accusations!

Quote Originally Posted by alto
    Fixerben,

You are right and I am sorry to those Clanmembers that truely do care and understand. Please except my regret for including you in with those Omni-Puppets.

*shrugs*

What can I say..

TILL ALL ARE FREE!!
    *laughs out loud* is this a joke? How can anyone who calls themselves a clanner really care or understand you and your terrorist activities?
    Anyone among the clans that claims they "sympathize" or "understand" the NLF view would likely be the Omni puppets. You've got your perspective so backwards it's no wonder you and yours try to kill everyone.

Confused little terrorist, please go back to Newland, Borealis or where ever it is you came from and hug a tree. That would be more productive then trying to mince words with me.
    Charissa Maephina Vein
    212 Metaphysicist
    My RP Profile Conflicted Voice Pak Plus!
    Somehow i just know that Haiku Poets, Mimes and Martha Stewart will have something to do with the end of the world... ~Escritores

Quote Originally Posted by Maephina
    Ah and yet, I've never done a thing to you personally. Nor have I done a thing to anyone in your group directly. I don't have the time or reason to "hate" you because you are irrelevant.
    Soon enough you will reap the whirlwind of your actions and the actions of your organization.
    Has he ever done anything to you? Yet, for some reason you still hate him...

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

I thought Silverstone Died?!

hes still alive?

A whole bunch of clanners got together and killed him.

Had something to do with stealin everyone's sammiches.

Interesting =p
    Monayshot
    220 Fixer AL: 28

Coxtrox
    220 Soldier AL: 27 (Permanent Vacation)

*laughs out loud* is this a joke? How can anyone who calls themselves a clanner really care or understand you and your terrorist activities?
    Anyone among the clans that claims they "sympathize" or "understand" the NLF view would likely be the Omni puppets. You've got your perspective so backwards it's no wonder you and yours try to kill everyone.
    Because some people actually take the time to listen to others points of view, and understand them. Though they may not agree, they can still understand.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

((This is why kids shouldn't RP ))

Hold the freakin Comlink!

1) You have NO power, please you are an utter FOOL to think so. YOU GOT KICKED THE F*** OUT OF YOUR OWN TOWN AND OUT OF YOUR COUNCIL CHAMBERS!!! WTF! Have you been hit to many times in the head or maybe snorted to much rollerrat s***?! Show me your power! HA! Power to pick the thong out of your arse?
    Awww didn't your mom ever teach you how to talk properly without having every second word as swearing? *laughs*
    *Esc shakes his head* Kids of terrorists..
    I didn't get kicked out of anywhere. Neither did anyone i know of. The COT got their halls closed but all clanners can still walk free in Tir.. So what in gods name are you talking about, little one?
    Hmm.. I don't know what does "wtf" mean? More like a sound than a word.. Did you mean "with" or "woof"?
    I'm sorry little one i don't understand the last parts other than you might have gotten out the wrong side of your Borealis bed this morning.. Please try to form a proper post that makes sense or have your parents help you, thank you. *smiles*

2) I have been to Tir many times and nobody has ever fired at me. Hell I have been invited by your own Vixentrox to the FT in Tir many times and nothing so good job guards *gives thumbs up*
    My own Vixentrox? *laughs* O-k.. I doubt very much you wouldn't get fired upon as you are Neutral scum..

3) ok you have a council of idiots.. Who fight and bicker with each other and cannot agree on which way to wipe a rollerrats arse.. Please tell us all what good has the CoT done? What? have you done anything at all?
    That's what a Council is for to try to work things out, little one.. Off course there will be bickering as there always are in discussions and politics when different saides collide.. COT is for the Clans not for the Neuts so to sum up i would never or have no urge to tell you anything about what we are and aren't doing..

4) What good use?! show me the freakin good use! show me! what? goes to pay that killer? I asked you to show me in the last post.. I am still waiting.
    Are you Clan? O no you are Neutral scum. So i hardly see any reason to tell you about COT buisness as i also stated above.. COT does not ow you an explanation to anything nor does any clanners whatsoever..

What I was trying to do was give you some feedback from an outside eye. But once again you have proved to me that YOU are a freakin IDIOT. And to your clan buddies I hope they will follow you into Omni-Tek slavery. At least I know how to fight for freedom.
    What i was telling you is that i do not care about your feedback, you are simple terrorist scum your feedback and oppinions have as much relevance to me as a Bronto farting in Walling Wastes.
    You fight for freedom? *laughs* Good one..

TILL ALL ARE FREE!!
    Till All Are Mature.. Then maybe?
    Last edited by Escritores; Dec 7th, 2004 at 23:17:14.
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Ah and yet, I've never done a thing to you personally. Nor have I done a thing to anyone in your group directly. I don't have the time or reason to "hate" you because you are irrelevant.
    Soon enough you will reap the whirlwind of your actions and the actions of your organization.
    Hmm really? lets see..

Hah well we can all agree the NLF is a nuisance and terrorist organization. That's why I have bounties on each and every one of your heads.
    Ya thought so..

Yes I will reap the whirlwind of my actions and the actions of my family.. All will be free!
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Quote Originally Posted by Escritores
    ((This is why kids shouldn't RP ))

[ Dude not cool, I have been keeping in RP the whole time ( yes I slipped with the WTF oops shoot me. But that is to far ]
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

[ Dude not cool, I have been keeping in RP the whole time ( yes I slipped with the WTF oops shoot me. But that is to far ]
    [Iron, he's not talking about you, but those others *points to the OOC posts*, whose posts will be removed soon enough, I'm sure]
    Last edited by Tussa; Dec 8th, 2004 at 08:02:44.

((OOC: Removed out of character posts. Please keep out of character posts out of the IC Forums))
    Director Bekrowe
    ARK Community Relations
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

:: Social Guidelines ::
    :: Ark Public Website :: Social Events with ARK :: Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry :: ARK Tours :: Join ARK!

Ah no, what I am saying is: If you're going to criticize the political affairs of the CoT, it would be best to have an idea what you're talking about. Since two members of the clan in question have demonstrated they clearly do not, I stated what I did.

For me to say "Cemetarygate your clan sucks because blah blah blah" yet, I've never been a member, I've rarely had dealings with your clan and/or I only know 3rd hand knowledge of your org, that would be a foolish of me wouldn't it?
    From how you worded your statements earlier I was under the impression you were talking about something completely different. Apologies for my misunderstanding.

((What Tussa said about the first line... I was calling you Little One and refering to you as a kid RP wise because you cuss so much ))
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123