Thread: Failed Ring of Flying-how do I fix it?

Failed Ring of Flying-how do I fix it?

I've had a Failed Ring of Flying for a good 5-6 months (found another two weeks ago). I've got no idea how to make it, and there's not a "fixed" Ring in the AG database. Petitioning about how to assemble it or if there's a way to assemble doesn't help, seeing as ARKs can't assist players in any way that would/could help them get an edge on the game.

Any -reliable- help on how to fix it/what materials to use is appreciated.
    Cunobolen, level 208 Soldier
    Conaught, level 151 Fixer

Arrow

Hmm, if its not in the DB... Not everything in the DB is actually in the game, but everything in the game ought to be in the DB.

Its just a sell to shop item... or melt-down-to-make-ingot item.

It cannot be fixed.

And dont abuse /petition for things like that :P
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Not quite a sell to shop item since it's sell value is 0 cred .

At least that's been my experience.

Arrow

Such items (0 cost, no actual use) are usually 'identify' or 'return' mission targets, and I've seen this ring as such.

doubleclick on it and you'll get "UP and AWAY!" or some such above your head

very uber item

Cool

And most such of these items seem to do that too... pointless really as no-one else sees it half the time... but kinda fun...

Well, I guess 'UP and AWAY!' is better than nothing...it would still be great if they'd let you fly though...
    Cunobolen, level 208 Soldier
    Conaught, level 151 Fixer