Thread: Needs to be told the reason why Garrisen is gone

Needs to be told the reason why Garrisen is gone

Well I am sure this will get my play account banned but so be it I think this

needs to be told and well if Funcom chooses to ban me over it then oh well.

I was Ark-Khasra from the events department though I doubt many will know me by

that name.I was also Garrisen in the game.To try to make this about shorter and to

the point I will not go into some long winded discussion.Maybe what I will say

will do some good and maybe explain the lack of events in the game.

The events Department had maybe 10 members in it.Our jobs were to run small events

in Ao and of course the greenies you see in game at times such as

Garrisen,Diamondcut,Ignis etc etc.

With Garrisen as I am sure people know who followed the greenies I out quite abit

of time in I am talking 30-40 hours per week just on that one characterthats not

counting the other events I ran plus the petition time plus the training classes I

did and of course the reports.

Now I am not complaining about the hours I put into it.I loved what I did.At any

rate last monday or tuesday things started to change.Me and another well known

greenie whom I will not name but most people who follow this type of thing I am

sure will know as he is one of the most popular ones.

At any rate we were in the events channel in irc discussing new storylines/events

for the players and our characters when we were told by the lead events director

from funcom that we needed to back off abit that Quote "we were not the only

greenies in the game".Apprently we were sucking up lime light or something.

Needless to say I disagreed with him in a respectful manner not once did I curse

or throw a fit about it it turned into quite a discussion.Afther that pretty much

everything I tried to do in the game was met with a no you cannot.I tried to ask

to run small events in the game something for the players to get involved with and

was ignored and never given a answer.Well after two or so days of this I had

enough ya know?

I spent 40+ hours a week donating my time to make there game better and was being

ignored so I decided I wanted out of events teamI informed the director I would

like to go back to operations and just do petitions as it was quite obvious I was

not wanted in events.I was met with a okay not why or is something wrong.I then

emailed personall with my request I never heard back a word.

So around friday I was in the irc channel again and recieved a pm from the

director of events that I would be moving back to operationsbut I could stay in

the events channel till sunday if I wanted to.No thank you for the hours you have

worked and put into this game no why are you leaving when I had always put in more

hours than 90% of the others never had any trouble never been told I did anything

bad in the game.

I was moved into training others if that tells you anything so no I was not a

trouble maker or a bastard just to clarify that.At anyrate I was pretty upset I

loved this program I loved being int the game trying to make it funner for the

players and it did not seem to matter so I sent another email to personall stating

how I felt I had been treated and deciding if thats the way it was gonna be then

maybe I should leave ark this time I got a email back saying very well and if I

wanted to come back to let them know and I could.

Well I calmed down over this past weekend and sent my email back asking if I could

come back as I missed it plain and simple I was ignored again never even got a

reply.

So in short you wanna know why there are not more events in Anarchy-Online its

pretty simple look at how they treat there volenteers the people who put in all

the work into this game not for money but for the love of the game.We tried to

give you guys more events but funcom does not want that hell I put in hours doing

it that most people do not do working full time jobs and look at how I got

treated.Now I know there are arks who read these boards and poost secretly so I

expect to be bashed have my accounts banned that is fine.

I did not lie about anything.To all those that I had the pleasure rping with in

game I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did thats the whole reason why I did

it I guess I am just abit saddened that I would get treated this way in the end by

the very people I was helping..