As a level 45 Martial Artist, I have just spent/wasted a lot of money and ip on a new bow. I'm wielding this weapon mainly because of its Aimed Shot ability, which I hoped I could use in hunt, to pull one and one enemy to the group....

But there're problems. When I have fired the Aimed Shot, I immediately unequip the bow, to finish the target off with my fists.
My character goes into battle position, and starts hitting the target, without doing damage.... Neither MA, Brawl, Dimach or Attack of the Snake do work after using a bow. The enemy, though, keeps hitting me for the usual damage....

The problem is there even if I start a new battle (after fleeing cowardly from the enemy), and does only drop off when I zone (or log).

I have friends who have experienced this too, and as this is the only ranged weapon available for Martial Artists, I would like seeing this problem fixed.

While talking about bows, I would also like to know what the h... Bow Special Attack is good for. As far as I know, the character does little other than waving his right hand to the enemy, while no arrow is fired.

Will FunCom look into Bows, and make them possible for the Martial Artist to use? I hope so.