View Poll Results: NT wish / concern list prioritization poll

Voters
254. You may not vote on this poll
  • Poor damage when using Cyberdeck nukes

150 59.06%
  • Cast times on Cyberdeck nukes

108 42.52%
  • New SL Calms/Roots/Blinds/Layers (extended support tools)

163 64.17%
  • Damage vs. casting Support nanos (and loss of nano procs)

70 27.56%
  • Auto Nuke feature

109 42.91%
  • Minimum damage using Nukes

115 45.28%
  • Extermination Symbiants

85 33.46%
  • MC reqs

36 14.17%
  • Casting Animation

106 41.73%
  • Range Debuff (added, included for possible wish for editing it)

35 13.78%
  • Introduction of new nukes

88 34.65%
  • Nullity Sphere does not prevent reflect damage

61 24.02%
  • AI DoTs and SL nukes locks should be removed

114 44.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NT wish / concern list prioritization poll

NT wish / concern list prioritization poll

This is a poll to prioritize the NT wish / concern list. Poll options contain only a brief reference to the issue. Please refer to the wish / concern thread for more info.

You may vote on more than one issue, but all votes must be placed at the same time.

"Poor damage when using Cyberdeck nukes" and "Minimum damage using Nukes" are very closely linked. Even more so in SL.
    Delerium(220/30/70), Locklear(220/30/70), Piggybank(60/6/14).

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Richard Dawkins: We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
    Deng: Every time I see Del I just start to quiver.

I always thought there was a suggestion concerning level locks....
    [X] AI DoTs and SL nukes locks should be removed
    Atlantean :
    Caller "Edmunster" Supreme 220/20 Soldier
    Fumble "Maddiganed" Countered 220/21 NT

Testlive infos

Quote Originally Posted by Mandale
    I always thought there was a suggestion concerning level locks....
    Added, as I was expecting that one myself. I don't have an option to let people who already voted add a vote to it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cz
    Added, as I was expecting that one myself. I don't have an option to let people who already voted add a vote to it though.
    Thanks for adding that suggestion
    Atlantean :
    Caller "Edmunster" Supreme 220/20 Soldier
    Fumble "Maddiganed" Countered 220/21 NT

Testlive infos

Adds vote to
    Delerium(220/30/70), Locklear(220/30/70), Piggybank(60/6/14).

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Richard Dawkins: We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
    Deng: Every time I see Del I just start to quiver.

same here

one thing is quite strange, the 'casting animation' does not get a lot of votes, but just the resolution of that bug would increase our damage because we would not have to wait half a second before launching the next nuke, or our step forward/backward
    This casting animation and all the blackholing, nanobots busy etc.. should be held responsible for our poor damage output.
    Imagine if pereniums in full def were not 1/1 but 1/1.5 because animation bug, ppl would complain, right ?
    Mirmydia NT 220/12 gear Account closed. why ? I'm NT
    Mirmygun Soldier 207/1 gear

Yip I am confused too Mirmydia considering how much people complain about the casting animation (myself included). However it wouldnt really increase my damage because I do the step thingy, but it would surely make it a lot less hassle.

Maybe a lot of people only selecting one option? Or maybe people don't mind having to do the casting jig.

Oh and:

NT Motto: Veni, Vidi, Cucurri.
    Rahmorak, Clan Solitus NT
    How much damage are YOUR nukes doing?

Definitely voted for casting animation. It was one of the main reasons I stopped playing my NT shortly after SL hit, and I really liked him.

But I also voted for about 8 others which are just as important. We need a lot of help (not that this is anything new).

Loose the level locks.... hell yes.

Even though that would force me into getting spec 3 and 4.
    Armageddon "Armawar" War
    President of The Atlantian Pact
    205/9 Clan Nanotechnician (RK1)
    Gear :: Profile :: Website

"You see the killbots have a preset kill limit; knowing their weakness I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they reached their limit and shutdown." - Capt. Zap Brannigan

Quote Originally Posted by Rahmorak
    Maybe a lot of people only selecting one option?
    Not at all, the only problem is, I for one, realised that if I ticked all the things that would be "nice" (read necesserry) none would be prioritised above another and we'd be no further... So I only picked a few to give them a lil kick up... If one item has top prio by a lot, it "should", judging by common sense, be looked at first... in my eyes this was the lvl locks, and tool set. I voted for 2-3 others, but no more... If we vote for all, we might as well not vote...

[x] AI DoT's and SL nuke locks should be removed

- Esh'
    Now is the discount of our winter tents.

OMFG... I could select more than one?!?!??!

Next time Arma... pay more attention. Cz... can you add one more vote to the extend toolset option, I want that almost as much as more nukeage. I know you cant... but if you just do it on the quiet like.
    Armageddon "Armawar" War
    President of The Atlantian Pact
    205/9 Clan Nanotechnician (RK1)
    Gear :: Profile :: Website

"You see the killbots have a preset kill limit; knowing their weakness I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they reached their limit and shutdown." - Capt. Zap Brannigan

I hope every single one are looked at/sorted out/improved/fixed, but I'm not sure if I should be voting for 'all of the above' to make sure, or just a few to get certain ones to be a priority over another.

I voted for just a few in the end, but I'd get down on my kneez and beg to remove the casting animation, or have an option that I could set to perma-off, on for RP.

Thanks for taking the time to post the poll in the first place Cz, we live in hope

Regards, Eta

I saw the writig on the wallfor my NT after lvl 100 and just gave up on him and went back to my MA / Doc mains.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

i didnt know how ot put it in tbh, but nts need an alpha for pvp. we have NO viable alpah , at all. and that means, we cant kill anything that can heal semi well. add to this the fact we got no stuns/ heals, and no regualr ok dmg, and we basicly get a prof whos ...well.. the other other white meat. so bump for an nt alpha!
    Abalz; .. I feel there is a specail folder for our NT reports, they print it out and make a magazine out of it each month and put them in the restrooms lol

Hermy; Devs : "We thought it be a good idea to give a few professions some insanely good defence, and at the same time make sure those also get to do the most damage, unfortunately NT isnt one of those, so suck it up"

Kinkstaah: It appears they forgot the 0 at the end of the extra damage hit bonus.

hmm

i kinda agree with frostblast. Would be nice to be able to do a little more in pvp then area nuke and hide. I do think though that something needs to be done about the rediculious way every nuke seems to always land for the minimum damage. not sure about the higher lvl sl nukes cant get those yet , but the one i do have (izgimmers frosty welcome) isnt better then resonance blast. In conclusion though could u just delete the nt prof from the game and give us all soldiers (or what ever prof each person wanted to trade in there nt for.) of an equal level to replace it. Could maybe be a new terminal in shop to do it. Then you could make another expansion pack that nt's would have to buy to be able to get access to it. That would be sweet...

thank you

Tim
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.

Cyberdeck

Cant you add a vote to getting new nukes W\O Cyberdeck req's? ^^
    Something not as good, but making a decent alternative for NT's not liking to use Cyberdecks atall... Thinking Cyberdeck's is a plain bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by svendor
    i kinda agree with frostblast. Would be nice to be able to do a little more in pvp then area nuke and hide. I do think though that something needs to be done about the rediculious way every nuke seems to always land for the minimum damage. not sure about the higher lvl sl nukes cant get those yet , but the one i do have (izgimmers frosty welcome) isnt better then resonance blast. In conclusion though could u just delete the nt prof from the game and give us all soldiers (or what ever prof each person wanted to trade in there nt for.) of an equal level to replace it. Could maybe be a new terminal in shop to do it. Then you could make another expansion pack that nt's would have to buy to be able to get access to it. That would be sweet...

thank you

Tim
    If that isent the best post ive seen to now. =P

[x] Reaper polymorph nano for NT

Hm my wishlist is tools&mindmg&AI locks in that order
    Deja moo: The feeling that you've heard this Bull before!

Lordchaoz, 220 Clan Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Icegimmer, 214 Clan Solitus Doctor
    Darkfactor, 145 Clan Nanomage Doctor
    Fixlord, 133 Clan Fixer

As I did vote, I would like to know...

is this just a prioritizing post so devs can pop in a check whats on our minds, or is this a post where the top 3 things will be fixed? Whichever one it is, thanks a bunch for taking the time to make this post CZ.

and thanks to the devs in advance if they do fix the top 3-4 or most of these things

-Delph
    Wen-TzuEnclave
    /Delphinus: 220 Nano-Tech T h e M a i n -[Equip!]-
    /Maveck: 209 Adventurer R e t i r e d
    /Sarandipity:110 Doctor S t r i p p e d
    /Winterbreak:149 Martial Artist S t r i p p e d
    /Summerbreak:60 Fixer S m u r f T w i n k
    /Springbreak:60 Nano-Tech T w i n k -[Equip!]-
    /Fallbreak:30 Enforcer T w i n k
    CLICK -[ HERE ]- FOR MY MUSIC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast