Thread: Full dragon armor set (Screenshot included)

Full dragon armor set (Screenshot included)

This is how the full set look, I can't make it and I can't help anyone to make it.

Dragon armor
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Sh-it that stuff looks sweet, what dyou mean by you can't make it or help others make it?
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Originally posted by Jeebz
    Sh-it that stuff looks sweet, what dyou mean by you can't make it or help others make it?
    I mean that I have no idea of who made it
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Some damn ugly wallpapers. Your appartment? =)

Nice armor though!

Hmm

I'm guess you make the armor out from the bodyparts of the dragon, but not sure how...

too bad you aint atrox
    ::Godkill - Forsaken Enforcer::
    :: Level 200 and rising ::
    "this letting atroxes get away with murderously stupid things simply by saying "<- trox" is a breed/prof advantage." - Thyrra

more uber ****

that noone can get thier hands on unless you belong to the concuil or storm.

so they people who need the help get weaker and weaker and the stronger get stronger

Well what did you expect? something new occures and its kept a secret by the only people who know how to make it..... typical

Originally posted by Nadir
    Sorry to disappoint you but the person who first found it (the thingy you need to make the armors), is neither in TC or Storm. Just saw him advertising the service in NLC and Omni-1.
    I think it was more a reference to the dragon remains needed to make the armour than the PPPE needed to make armour out of parts.

BIG difference.
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Re: more uber ****

Originally posted by meomy
    that noone can get thier hands on unless you belong to the concuil or storm.

so they people who need the help get weaker and weaker and the stronger get stronger
    Well, I have never been in TC or Storm and I know many none TC/Storm members that have afew parts.
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.