Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rubi-Ka Bounty Hunters is accepting applications...

Exclamation Rubi-Ka Bounty Hunters is accepting applications...

Rubi-ka Bounty Hunters
    Rimor Clan founded April 2004

We are currently recruiting members of level 100+ who at least have the Shadowlands expansion. If you know someone in our org or the Immortal Nomads who could recommend you, that would be a great help as well. All professions are welcome, but we are especially interested in PvPers, Doctors, and another high level Enforcer. All other classes and those with interests other than PvP are always welcome.

Why join RKBH?

Friends: Rubi-ka Bounty Hunters is full of nice people, always willing to help each other out with getting what they need or giving advice on how to accomplish your goals. Our org teams with each other first and tries to play together as much as possible.

Aliens: Our city is up and attackable We are in a great neighborhood with some of the nicest orgs in RK2. We do several alien raids every week and try our best to make sure they are varied levels.

Training: Our org really tries to help develop mid level charactars into solid contributing members. So whether you need help or like to help people we have a spot for you!

Other Raids: Our org is very goal and team oriented. When something is needed like a quest, special item, etc., you can count on one hell of a team just beggin to do a little killin. This is an excellent opportunity to see a raid team in action and learn more not only about your profession but the other professions in the game and how they work together.

What are the rules of the org?

Respect This is rule number one in the org. This org will not tolerate disrepect of other players period. We are here to have fun not to hear drama all day.

Professionalism Treating other members of this game correctly is extremely important. RKBH has an excellent reputation in rimor and we will not have that tarnished. If we discover that you are trying to ruin that you will be kicked.

No Begging! All org members are welcome to ask for help in the org channel for help once but please don't spam the org channel for help or money. This may result in your loss of use of the org chat channel.

Have fun! Remember this is a game! We are here to have fun and we hope you will too!

Ok, I want in! How do I join?

Filling out an application on our website would be the best way.
    You can send a tell to a few people for more information(Bubbacrush, Liberti, Orchidea, Ahava preferably)....

Org Officers

Steveo - President 220 Nano Technician. Always looking for some new project, but never too busy to talk. Drop him a line in game if you have questions about the org or nt's in general.
    Wildertoasty - Head General. Adventurer. The Toast man. He too many alts to list. If it starts or ends in Toasty, its probably a Toasty alt.
    Sirax - Agent. Mr. PvP himself. "Fun" is chasing omlets all over RK with a 7 ft. long sniper rifle. True satisfaction comes from typing "Remains of -insert name of whiney omni here" into org chat. If your into Towers, he's your guy. PST if you prefer your omlets overcooked.
    Cyphersion - Fixer Queen. Wow, Cyph how many sets of armor do you have??? I guess when you've been around for a couple years, you amass quite a stash.
    Scarponi- Keeper. Our resident badass Keeper. He has this thing for helping people. It seems contagious in our org. hmmm, strange for a badass.

Jaine - Doctor. One of the coolest peeps on rimor, just don't piss her off...please.
    Ahava - Resident blitzer and overall teamer person. Dont blink, or you will miss her.
    Fenris - Long time bounty hunter and overall great guy, many love him, few have had him.
    Bubbacrush - Enforcer, with alts such as MA and many others. Better known as Bubbaaaaaaaaaaaaa for his main. You'll likely find him on an alt. Orchidea seems to be his latest lovechild. We suspect his goal is to level his entire account full of toons to 220 in the same day. Of course that may be a few years. Catch him if you can.
    Arrio- MA. He knows the game and he knows it well. As long as you don't mess up his dyna camp circuit, he is always up for a quick chat.

Dalvon- He is a great tradeskiller and very willing to help. He is usually on during the European play times.
    Chackijan - This kickass MA knows what she's doing. Besides being a vicious killer, she's also one of the sweetest peeps in the game.
    Gears - Gears is the man...no really. Uber engie, uber tradeskills, uber cyb0r, oops... did I say that?
    Paperdone - Paper is a crat, he likes paper and he pushes it, if you have a question about the org he can give you some inside info because he has been a part of the org for a very long time. Lub j00 papes
    Last edited by Steveo; Feb 6th, 2006 at 19:14:48.
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

Bump for Steveo

Bump for Steveo

que pasa mi amigo
    Muy Ciiirellla Bonita, President of Immortal Nomads
    click&clicky

~1st Clan Female Solitus Keeper to ding 220 in Rimor~

"If you don't make dust, you eat dust"

"It's not who you are, it's what you do that defines you"

Bumping a nice guy
    Freshman Lord "Guojia" Buffbegsalot
    220 Neutral Solitus Engineer "Supreme Creator"
    First Neutral Engineer to reach Enlightenment Of Anarchy Online

-= Just Visiting =-

Talking

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump !!!
    Marlon - Level 105 Solider
    Drux - Level 70 Enforcer

OMFGZ flashy thingy!!! *bump*

Thanks for the bumpz homies

Oh and *bump*
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

Ding Dong......oh and er...bump
    Drux - Level 70 Enforcer

bump again for my buddy...this is me ciir

Talking bump f00!

Fear the bumpage! Come on folks! Player friendly org with some respectable advantages with HQ and alien raids! You cant loose! We also enjoy long walks in Adonis, have several collections of older equipment rotting banks, and we even have a cat named 'spot'. Well lived in, and fits like a good broken in set of boots.

Ok im grabbing at straws here, but seriously, give us a lookup. Ask for Arrio, Steveo, Wildertoasty, Bubbacrush, and Dalvon (who is our Euro head of operations) Details can be asked for at any store location near you. Some assembly required, and deposits sometimes not accepted in certain states. No muss, no fuss! No Credit? NO problem! Instant overnight delivery and one hour photo printing. Its just our way of saying we lovz0r j00.

=P

bump for a friend
    click&clicky

I almost left RKBH due to problems with my old omni org. I really didn't want to move over to the dark side again but I have finally decided to keep Marlon in RKBH. I'm glad to be a member of this org and a lot of people have helped me out. SO why not come and join? They will help you too
    Drux - Level 70 Enforcer

Talking

Support your local bumping thread.

bump again for Steveo and all of RKBH
    click&clicky

Who? What? oh yeah, BUmP IT!

Steveo Executes Bumpage in this thread's NCU....... Fumbled