Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Dragon Lords-AO (omni) now recuiting

Exclamation The Dragon Lords-AO (omni) now recuiting

The Dragon Lords-AO now recruiting

Our moto:
    Loyalty is the root of what we are. We are about being there for one another no matter if you are the newest member or the oldest player on the Server… or someone that plays once a week to the one that plays 20/7. We all bring something to the table… Whether that be good converstion to being apt at one skill or another doesn’t matter… the only thing that is important is that we care about our family, our group, our guild… If you enjoy being around people that care whether or not you have fun and will watch your back anytime, and being together just because you’re family, then this is the place for you.

A little about our history:
    Dragon Lords was founded by Lord Loneshadow in Ultima Online in early 1998 on the Chesapeake server,Dragon have been in other games such as ultima Online, Star Wars Galaxies. Everquest 2, and Lineage 2. We proudly carry on the name and teh Guild's Legecy now in Anacry online.

what we have to offer:
    we are a small guild . we have a BOT, and in the process of getting a city.

Who is Welcome:
    Anyone who is at lest level 50 and enjoys playing the game. anyone from the Free players to all Expainions are welcome.

2) Applicants must go thou and pass 2 interviews 1 by a officer and 1 by myself{mousechoas, the Guild leader}.

3) Every applicant will spend one day as a guest in our guest-chat. This is so we can get to know you and see if you are Dragon Lord material.

4)IF the Applicant is under the level of 50 they must have a Officer in the guild to sponsor them. The job of your sponsor is the help and guild you and help with org taxes if needed.

We welcome everyone from froobs to those who have NW, Shadowlands and AI.

Everyone must accept and follow the rules which are as follows:

The Dragon Lords-AO rules

***NOTE***These Rules are subject to change at anytime. If you have any suggestions please send me a Private message of post your idea.

Dragon Lords is a Good/Neutral Aligned guild/organization. Because of this, we hold a high standard for our members to follow. The following rules are here to help maintain our high quality of membership. Remember - every act you do reflects who we are - Dragon Lords.

1. On public chat there will be no spamming, harassing, or swearing. Doing so would hurt the guild/organization reputation.

2 Bug Exploits or Hacking of any kind is not allowed. Follow the rules of the game you’re playing.

3. No random Killing of neutral characters. If someone is marked as a Pker or an enemy of the guild/organization, then you’re free to do as you wish.

4. Please respect other players and use common sense and courtesy in game and on the forums

5. Please read and post on the Dragon Lords forum to help maintain a family type atmosphere - we need to have good communication to keep us strong. I like everyone to post at least once a week. This is a request not a rule.

6. Please no begging or Stealing from other players including your guild/org mates. We do encourage our members to pass items no longer needed to your fellow members.

7. Must be able to understand and speak english.

8. If you are having problems with another player, Please contact me or another Officer ASAP.

9. We have a Three strike rule, first offence you are warned, second offence you are demoted, third you are removed from organization.

10. Appilicats will be a member for 2 weeks before going to full membrship

11. If you are kicked from the guild for any reason you may reapply in (1) 2 weeks with a appoligy to the guild/and officers and a longer applicant time. or (2) a month if you offended or disrespected a officer or a member of a friendly organization, and with a appoligy to that officer and organization also with a longer applicant time.

12. Remember it is just a game HAVE FUN.

Infomation about Recuitment:
    You can see our web-page at http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...5&TabID=535008 and/or Contact Mousechoas,Hotmedic, Diamias.
    or /tell dlaobot !join
    Last edited by Mousechoas; Jan 15th, 2006 at 19:07:12.

Good people starting the org... If you wanna learn more about AO or just kick back with somenew friends and such, check us out!

still openly recuiting daily

Question

Hmmm...thing that goes BUMP in the night ?

Bump for cool people
    220/18 Soldier
    Proud member of Peace $ Love, Inc.
    First male solitus soldier to solo 219-220 on Inf med missions
    Retired until FC realizes that Assault rifles with full auto capacity do WAY more damage than pistols

skankman approved org???
    :-(

can a guy with a lvl 46 main and 6mil + yalm jion in?

jsut j/k but my lowbie alts need ai xp. Are you plannign lvl 20ish raids?

bump just becoz i kinda thought i was in Magic The Gathering forums or something when i read the word Dragon hehe

*rolls a 7*
    Executive and Spiritual leader of the Role playing juggernaut that is Dark Front.

How to kill an agent in under 6 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    It'll be awesome like second life where you see 12foot tall penises walking around and furries will have a strong foothold in Omni Ent

*the Red Dragon appears and smashes your Orc Army*

no it is all open to all professions

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast