Thread: Hey I have an excellant Idea!!!!

Exclamation Hey I have an excellant Idea!!!!

Hey Funcom i have the greatest idea in the whole freaking world for you next patch. How bout you do something with the adventurer problem!!!!!! As i have quoted before, we are becoming the equal of a simple leet! This is pathetic. I dont care what it is you do, just do something, whether it be stronger pistols, better nanos, i dont really care! I tired of my character sittin at the bottom of the barrell, completely helpless. Please do something in your next patch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Due to incurable players ...er problems, the adventurer class will be removed in 13.6
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!

Wink

The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? I challenge you to a duel, you may have the pen, and I will take the sword!

Unhappy Say it isnt so.

Originally posted by spydr
    Due to incurable players ...er problems, the adventurer class will be removed in 13.6
    I do hope you are joking, coz if you aint I'll... I'll... get very upset over wasting a hell of a lot of time on this game.

P.S. If you are joking, do not do jokes like that. Funcom might get an idea and actually do something like that.
    If I always understood what I was saying, I'd be a genius.

OF COURSE HE'S JOKING!!!!! COME ON!!

Wink

Of course he is joking....

Any soner then 16.4 patch we can probably forget.