Thread: Org needs members

Org needs members

Clan guild Broken Trust needs members. Any lvl and profession welcome to join but would prefer that you're around lvl 48. Send an e-mail to JRJ_Cobra@hotmail.com an put in the subject heading AO guild other wise it will be trashed like last weeks left overs. to check out the guild web page go to www.geocities.com/jrj_cobra/brokentrust.html for details. In your e-mail please submit your lvl char name and former guilds if any.

Donations are accepted as we have no guild tax. all breeds and genders welcome (and for god sake if you are a man in real life use the male player model game is confusing as it is). Also please state what time zone you are in that way we will have no "you're never @#$%!@& online" arguments. Applicants need to be able to speak some English as I don't speak any others.

Joshua "Sivy" Barchus.

OK my old web site was screwed up by yahoo and I can no longer update it so I've made a new one at http://www.geocities.com/jrjcobra/Br...1025625051560.

closed

Sadly Broken Trust is no more do to a lack of player base I've disbanded the guild. oh well.