Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Council of Truth attacked, Clan Leaders speak out

Quote Originally Posted by Anomander
    To Yume.

I am not confused. You are either with us, or against is. We tolerate your continued support of the clans, and bear it with gritted teeth, while at the same time extend you the men, firepower and armour to protect your cities, or did you simply assume that the Newland Guard fell from the sky?

To put it bluntly, i classify anything that does not involve shooting, stabbing, burning, or exploding clanners as aiding them.
    As the Newland Guard are provided by Jobe, in a sense they did in fact "fall from the sky". They certainly weren't provided by Omni-Tek. Get your facts straight.
    Delia "Aerinyi" Jett
    General of Whisper's Edge
    Atlantean

Well actually the JAME deal would have fallen through had Ross not stepped in with his money. If it were not for Ross, RUR might have clenched the deal. OUr bid was substantially cheaper than JAME's.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy
    Well actually the JAME deal would have fallen through had Ross not stepped in with his money
    "His" being the key word in that sentence--he made it perfectly clear he was using his personal funds, and not borrowing from Omni-tek's coffers.

There is no honor in NOT choosing.
    We have made a choice, we have chosen to stand set apart from two warring factions and look at things not tainted by blind loyalty to a company or a cause. We are loyal to ourselves, our principles, and each other. You don't like our choice, but it doesn't invalidate it.
    Alexander "Talan" Calnid
    Currently AFK, will see you all in a few months
    Advisor of Shattered Dreams ~ My Equipment ~ Bio ~ My AO-Journal
    Alts of Note: "Malta" Desan ~ Equip || Jiro "Stone" Yamato ~ Equip || Jane "Lustywench" Scarlet ~ Equip || Scape ~ Equip

Tsukts: Yeah... You were the naked perv in bor. lol
    Talan: yep that was me
    Tsukts: I still have nightmares about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldros
    "His" being the key word in that sentence--he made it perfectly clear he was using his personal funds, and not borrowing from Omni-tek's coffers.
    Indeed. And all of Mr.Ross`s personal fundings are earned from hes job as CEO in Omni Tek.
    If theres any person on this planet that can be said to actually be Mr.Omni Tek it would be Philip Ross.

Even though its undeniably true that the money came from Mr.Ross`s pockets I think its safe to say it was the first ,of many, steps made by Omni Tek to strenghten the relationship between Neutrals and the Omni Tek employees here on RK.

Now this,ofcourse, have nothing to do with the CoT being attacked at all.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

I am not confused. You are either with us, or against is. We tolerate your continued support of the clans, and bear it with gritted teeth, while at the same time extend you the men, firepower and armour to protect your cities, or did you simply assume that the Newland Guard fell from the sky?
    I'm sure Naefen is tired of hearing this from me, but do I need to point out that Omni-tek has attacked Borealis twice within the past year alone, killing the majority of the population the first time and threatening to destroy the entire city on the second? If that is how you protect cities, I'd rather you protected your own.
    Last edited by Keldros; Dec 11th, 2004 at 17:43:32.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12