Thread: Omni-Admin Press Release: Omni-Tek Declares Martial Law

Omni-Admin Press Release: Omni-Tek Declares Martial Law

Omni-Admin, OTRK
    November 26th, 29478

As of this date, Omni-Tek interests in Rubi-Ka are under martial law. Martial law has been imposed for various reasons, not the least of which are the attacks on Omni-Tek interests on Rubi-Ka, as well as other cities coming under siege by the alien threat. These attacks have both the direct consequence of putting our cities and interests under immediate threat of invasion by these hostile forces, as well as opening us up for attack by opportunistic groups of people on Rubi-Ka. In that light, Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka has petitioned Omni-Armed Forces for a batallion of elite troopers to protect both of our major cities: Rome and Omni-1.

Both of these glorious cities have recently been besieged by the alien invaders, as many employees no doubt have seen. Where they have been known in the past as safe havens, free of outside threat, where hostile forces surived not nearly long enough to disrupt operations, they are now apparantly vulnerable to alien infiltration. We at OTRK are working hard to better secure our transportation systems and upgrade our defense, the latter calling for more potent forces to both protect us from hostilities and to enforce the laws and regulations that have long stood under the juristiction of Omni-Pol.

Furthermore, Omni-Admin would like to extend an open invitation to all Neutral citizens looking for more adequate safety and protection from these unbiased invasions within the walls of our grand cities, Rome and Omni-1. Our defenses will not harm you, nor will our employees harass you. You are welcome here, and you may consider our homes your own. During your visits to Rome and Omni-1, however, we encourage you to take in to consideration the significance of this gesture and, should you feel the need for more perminant protection, find an application to join our organization and recieve the full benefits of doing so.

Today I am a proud Omni employee. Even prouder than Im used to be.

Omni Tek have with this, to me, answered the threat that is upon us now and the threat that the "opportunistic" groups have posed to our society for a long time.

Watching troops of Omni AF march around our cities was a sight I have sorely longed for. Theyre shining armors and up-to-date weapons sorely needed. I am confident the aliens will have a tougher time now. Even tougher than before when our courageous employees and old guards fought them down.

I think its a little sad, on the other side, that the Administration dont mention the other Omni troops that are now present in our cities. The Unicorn Company have sent down some of theyre finest to aid us in our time of need. I sincerely wish them welcome with all my heart. And I sincerely hope this will be an end to the ridiculous speculations that Omni Tek with all its troops and Omni Prime with its Unicorns are not working together.

Omni Tek and Omni Prime is infact one. Its the same corporation. Different departments but the same corporation.

And last, but not least. Welcome all Neutral citizens of RubiKa. I am so happy that the Administration publicly shows that they care for you. I am waiting on critisism from sceptics about the fact that they encourage you to applicate to Omni Tek. I think one thing is very important to remember. You may CHOOSE to applicate. I know how strongly Neutrals feel about theyre way of life and so I dont think many will use this opportunity. Come to our cities and have a look around.

Omni Tek Protects.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Great news indeed! And let me say welcome to all the Neutrals of rubi-ka, we welcome you to our cities with open arms! If you like what you see think about picking up an application.

A step in the right direction. A round of applause for Omni-Admin!
    Zack "Eternalforce" Craddock
    Professional soldier of fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by dustynova
    ahhh Ao where the men are boys the women are men and the leets are very very nervous.

The heroic display of Omni-Pol officers was reaching almost the scale of the ancient Thermopylae fight. It is pleasing to see they are able to see their families again briefly, after battling against desperate odds with under-par equipment and grossly outnumbered. Thanks to these brave men, women and atroxes, Omni-Armed Forces and Unicorn still had omni cities to enter.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

well.... thats a step in the right direction.
    But quite a tiny step.
    - When beeing chased by mechdogs out of control (while doing a job for ot) the guards still have order to defend the formaly ot equipment instaed of a human life.
    - neither me, the neutral bronto bar guard nor any other neutral citizen is allowed to buy any refreshments in omni territory, not even talking about the equipment vendors here. wich should change there mind too Í believe
    If they would change that too, I might reconsider my plans for revenge, I still owe the rome guards 6 to 7 tickets to reclaim.
    Free Souls
    --------------------------
    Rubi-Ka for the neutrals! And xp for tradeskills!
    Rimor Roleplay Channel (/tell Nrpb !join)
    -------------------------
    OUT OF BUSINESS!
    Mummu's Sound Bag v1.19; A custom Voice Pack for Notum Wars now working with 15.7 html chat system!

Well actually Mummu if you come to Omni Tek cities for refreshments and full advantage from our system you might aswell fill in an application form right away.

I can sincerely guarantee you that if a couple of aliens are chasing you instead of the mechdogs those guards will come to your aid.

And thats what this is all about. Omni Tek being responsible and protecting against the aliens. Like I said before, the full benefit of our cities is reserved Omni employees and quite frankly thats the way I think it should be.

And I really think this is everything but a tiny step. This is guaranteeing the neutrals a safe-haven should the unthinkable happen and theyre towns be overrun. God forbid it should ever come to that but we all know how hungry those aliens seem to be for Newland city.

Omni Tek protects.

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC
    Omni-Admin, OTRK
    November 26th, 29478

Furthermore, Omni-Admin would like to extend an open invitation to all Neutral citizens looking for more adequate safety and protection from these unbiased invasions within the walls of our grand cities, Rome and Omni-1. Our defenses will not harm you, nor will our employees harass you. You are welcome here, and you may consider our homes your own.
    Nothing new to me, according to me neutrals could allways do this! as they can do in Athen
    Last edited by Warlord01; Dec 6th, 2004 at 17:14:50.
    Warlord01 --- 202 Meta-Physicist - AL 13
    Warlord2 ---- 200 Adventurer ----- AL 11
    Warlord1 ---- 184 Fixer ------------- AL 06
    President of Black Dawn Syndicate

Actually this is new. Omni-Admin welcomes neutrals with open arms. And that, is very new.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats