Thread: Apartment Hunting

Apartment Hunting

I'm looking to settle down in an apartment. Anyone have any suggestions on the best Clan properties? I like Tir but I'd consider moving to Athen.

What's the deal with them? Do you claim ownership as soon as you walk in and therefore become stuck with it for all time? Can you bring folks in with you? Any other info would be helpfull. Thanks.

Valenov
    Clan Nano-Technician

the first apartment you go into is yours forever and yes you can bring ppl in you need to copy your key to let them in

I brought someone into my apartment just by grouping.

I would check out different backyards in different areas before deciding which one you want to use to pick an apartment in.

Remember it's location, location, location.
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

best clan apartment area (as of rightnow)

here is what i think the best location for an apartment if you are clan. things could change if they ad more content or betterlooking apartments

tir back yard 5. why? because that is where at high lvls...u will hang out. its by the grid, its by mission booths, its by the arena, its by a sup armor shop to seel junk from missions, its near a sup general shop.

wish i had gotten mine there

celestiness lvl 150 MA.

My appartment...

Well.. You're probably right about the backyard 5 location. But somehow, I really like West Athen. I got my appartment there. I find the layout of the city and the relative quiet really appealing.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

West Athen isn't bad.

Personally, I like Borealis. I tend to have Neutral characters, but the couple of Clan-aligned I've started I've also moved there. It's a small town, everything is layed out close together, and Backyard 5 is right next to Mission Terminals and straight across from Whom-pas.

From reading the old descriptions, I'd -really- like an apartment in Sparta, if they ever get around to adding western Rubi-Ka in.

What about for Omni-aligned players? Anyone got any suggestions for good apartment spots?

omni apt

Rome is a nice place to live. =)

I got mine in old athen near the string of Gstores.

Rome is beautiful too, yes. I go with Rome Blue, along the eastern edge across from the exits to Rome Expanse. I'd like one in Green more, but the exits over there are closed. =p

I got mine at the stores in Old Athen too. I like that city (great place if you want to complain about the weather, anyway), and hey, having a lot of stores nearby is always nice

Anyway, you can always get a new apartment. Just get rid of the key, and petition for a new one.

I've been away for a while....

Can you share an apartement with your guild, now? Can I copy my apt key, and give it to guildmates so they can use the apt whenever they want. Or do I still have to be on to be in a group with them?

Thanks,
    Donner.

No key duping yet, unfortunately.

They should just make Mission Key Duplicators into Key Duplicators, and have done with it. ;p