Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Camelot PvP *Video*

Camelot PvP *2nd Video*

Awsome PvP latley. Managed to capture alot of it.. first hand. Here is the second video i have created:

Right click and Save target as (not sure how long link will be up do to bandwith constraints):

Camelot PvP Video

Let me know if you cant download the video and ill host a mirror site for the file.

-Healenough
    Last edited by Healenough; Nov 2nd, 2004 at 06:23:37.
    White "Healenough" Mage - Rimor's Coppola (208 NM Doctor)
    -Member of Inner Circle-

awesome, better than the first, keep up the good work. i e****ally liked how the story played out... the only question i have was what was the first song, sounded like Therion but not sure.
    Acardia Level 220 Pistolero- hit 220 in Org City
    Adolphus Level 215 Dictator
    Festamus Level 220 Hammer Swinging trox with pets

Before you loose everything it's good to realize that life is beautiful.

Well the original O Fortuna is from the opera Carmina Burana.

nice video anyway
    My big Soldier & His Setup
    My little Soldier
    Mad, dangerous, and hairy beyond Reason

I love the thought that dumb people don't know who they are. I hope I'm not one of them.

Very nice video
    Isadara level 214 NT AL 12 (Gear and Perks)-- Rimor
    Valdene level 197 Fixer (Gear and Perks) -- Rimor

General of Project Eden

Very Nice.

When's the next one coming out?
    *You've been BONKED(tm)*
    Member of Project Eden
    yea...that's all I got here.

ive been asked to do some tower battle videos.. im also working on some Funny / comedy videos... but as to when the next video is comming out.. well that just depends on the next event in the game that i am there for!
    White "Healenough" Mage - Rimor's Coppola (208 NM Doctor)
    -Member of Inner Circle-

LOL Loved the omni played by omni credit

hah I do like these, got the proggy just need to test will try it out tonight.

keep up the cool work

Awesome video!

I'd love to get my hands on that program.

Anyone who can tell me what it's called?
    Chak - Back in the fold, completely clueless.

Rahmorak - I saw the events of 9/11 (or 11/9 for the rest of us ) unfold whilst playing AO, an experience shared across countries and nationalities. It was a moment where we saw the best (people all overthe world coming together in shock, grief and support) and the worst (e.g. cries of 'lets nuke <insert country>'), but it was a moment that would not have been possible but for the world of the internet and MMOs.
    In this medium we transcend boundaries, in here it matters not what the colour of your skin is, the religion to which you do or don't belong, whether you are 15 or 50, and whether or not you have a crippling disability. It is a nation of its own, where everyone starts out on equal terms and can forge friendships without superficial, cultural and nationlistic barriers.

A Call to Reason

Guys, gals and literate Troxes,

It is quite obvious that Healenough is the Rimor's Coppola.
    We do need some full length movie Apocalypse's style, don't we?
    Therefore we do need to give the talent the room to maneuver and take whatever footage is needed.

Please, lets grant Healenough diplomatic, root and damage immunity!
    Vaalena o'Vipersting
    AO through my looking glass: opatl, odam, sfl

All righty then... I will keep my dark humour for brighter people.

Quote of the moment: "We put FU in FUN" Agent Arlanon

Now what fun would that be for Power? I don't think that war correspondents should be allowed to walk around scot free. Especially if, ya know, they have guns and heals and stuff.
    -----------------------------------
    The few, the proud...the Traders.
    -----------------------------------

Maartens - 220 Mogul and former gadfly of Rimor. Now I'm just a major n00b.

In defeat, malice. In victory, revenge!

sub 150 char can do it too
    ...currently d/l video
    Retired 2006

Currently Playing RF online

awesome video & great sound
    Kiwaczekproud member of Alpha Omega

Server first: Key To The Garden Of Lord Galahad 13.02.2004
    Server first kill: The Beast
    Gimped Soldier 220 / 23

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Crime
    Now what fun would that be for Power? I don't think that war correspondents should be allowed to walk around scot free. Especially if, ya know, they have guns and heals and stuff.
    Ah, ah... *pats Joshua on the solder* Why the paranoia?! C'mon we are not THAT mean.... *flashes eyelashes while adjusting the chef cleaver in her garter*
    Vaalena o'Vipersting
    AO through my looking glass: opatl, odam, sfl

All righty then... I will keep my dark humour for brighter people.

Quote of the moment: "We put FU in FUN" Agent Arlanon

I think some good fading between music may do and less useless viewings or fast forward it a bit to get to the action. Otherwise great. One more thing tho, less watching Omni die and concentrate more of Clan falling. :P

downloaded and loved it...keep up the good work...FC may start borrowring from you some of this
    Retired 2006

Currently Playing RF online

Nice movie again indeed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psythe View Post
    I have learned that most of the community is, for lack of a better word, dumb.
    R.I.P. Breyers

Quote Originally Posted by Vaalena
    Ah, ah... *pats Joshua on the solder* Why the paranoia?! C'mon we are not THAT mean.... *flashes eyelashes while adjusting the chef cleaver in her garter*
    Hrmm sounds like that awsome old movie american pshyco, man i loved it shame number 2 sucked so bad.

*Applause* That is without a doubt excellent documentary on the Clan vs. Omni Tara situation on RK2. Really informed me on how you all are in PvP, and all. *Grand applause*
    ¤ League of Legends - 68WM1 ¤

My PvP policy: If you can't beat 'em, annoy 'em!

Nice video yes
    Rimor - Omni - Hater of Neuts - Inactive since ehm... a long time ago

220/19 Scerrifo - Adventurer - "Screw you guys, I'm going home"

Mikura: And unlike you...I do "get" the agg bar...its simple...you find a heckler...set the agg bar...wack it till its dead....see how long it took you to kill it...find another heckler....change your agg bar...wack it till its dead....see how long it took to kill it...

randomletter: Which advs exactly know more than me and are better than me? (Guide as to why he is the best Adv)

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast