Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ring of Destruction New Leadership & Goodbye

Ring of Destruction New Leadership & Goodbye

Greetings All..

Since there is no real way for me to say goodbye to everyone that I wanted to, I thought perhaps this way was easiest also to announce the leadership change for the Ring of Destruction.

Bulvara is my successor and I feel strongly that it is left in qualified great hands.. the other leaders of RoD.. Omutb, Roche, Krocka, Alreadythere, Wantabe, Zenthilar and several others will keep RoD going and growing strong.

Goodbye to all that made AO worthwhile.. I'll miss many of you a great deal.. and if anyone would like to keep in touch, you are welcome to email or write via the RoD forum.. you can find it through the web site at www.ringofdestruction.com

Peace to all the friends I've made here and I wish you all the very best.

Big hugs to Darkzigg, Doominator, Frostblast, Bulvara, Roche, Thomboy, and many many others that would be too long to list..

Take care all...

Love yas!!

Veeswan/Xiax/Packinblonde/Veevee/Swan/Swanny/Mink/Minx/Wasklywabbit/Rodbot
    No weapons of steel, wood nor reed... only the grace of a swan and the deadliest force of an inner spirit.

-- Veeswan
    Founder of -=RoD=-

Aka VeeVee/Swan/Swanny/Xiax/Wasklywabbit/Rodbot

Have a good life on RK4

Goodbye Swan, i wish you luck and happiness on RK4
    Lady Raydente Orlando
    Doctor 209 (15) Equip
    Proud Executive of HUGE, Inc

Also known as:
    Priestess Elving Orlando | Master Raymer Orlando | Shadoray |

Semi-Retired

Thank you ::big hugs::

woohoo! RK4 I hope there aren't any patches!!!
    No weapons of steel, wood nor reed... only the grace of a swan and the deadliest force of an inner spirit.

-- Veeswan
    Founder of -=RoD=-

Aka VeeVee/Swan/Swanny/Xiax/Wasklywabbit/Rodbot

Are you kidding? That server aint nothing but patches.........

Anyways, good luck over there
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

It has been an honour and a privilege to serve under you for these last eight months or so.

You will be seriously missed by all of us.
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

Have fun ! Haunt the forums without logging in for a while !
    Tinicarri - small gimp soli in a trox enfs game

Genaetor - "wow you leveled a nanomage doc , bet you regret that now" sheesh

Mallorey 60 rogue Medivh - Elfs forevah !
    Likitey 60 mage Medivh - Undead Powa !
    Anarchy Online , something I did for a while

Warped this thread to the non-RP Rimor forum
    Advisor Yogosha
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Community Relations
    Forums Administration

::Social Guidelines::
    ::ARK Public Website::

Odd , since I believe Ring is a rp org .
    Tinicarri - small gimp soli in a trox enfs game

Genaetor - "wow you leveled a nanomage doc , bet you regret that now" sheesh

Mallorey 60 rogue Medivh - Elfs forevah !
    Likitey 60 mage Medivh - Undead Powa !
    Anarchy Online , something I did for a while

take care VeeVee
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

bah

i remember still teaming u and anhubis on my old enf main.... was great times
    and then on that silly gimp nt- defintly made inferno more fun to have u around vees....

take good good care, and keep in touch, ill post on RoD forums to check on you.

and as for rk4, well, its a problem. camp a partner, camp a job,camp camp camp camp, and the worst part, u CANT kill the boss mobs!!

/salute to you old friend. wish you all the best in whever u head to

the snowman.
    Abalz; .. I feel there is a specail folder for our NT reports, they print it out and make a magazine out of it each month and put them in the restrooms lol

Hermy; Devs : "We thought it be a good idea to give a few professions some insanely good defence, and at the same time make sure those also get to do the most damage, unfortunately NT isnt one of those, so suck it up"

Kinkstaah: It appears they forgot the 0 at the end of the extra damage hit bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Tini
    Odd , since I believe Ring is a rp org .
    Being a roleplayer or being in a roleplaying org doesn't make a user's posts in-character by default.

A sad day on RK2 as we lost a great player and motivator and perhaps an idol to many, including me. It was a great honor to meet, team and to get to know a bit of you in RL as your online char Veeswan shows an exact how you are in RL: strong, motivated, humoristic, kind, helpful and a whole lot of great attributes that many have seen in you. I remember teamin with you, Zarnax, Looty, Frosteye, Kaiile and others. You were even there for my 200th ding making you and that level an important goal in my AO career going into SL. You made Anuh one of the very best within and outside, helping me whenver you could, without expecting nothing in return except the favor of helping you, which i was always there for jo0 as i will be there for jo0 if possible in RL.

A sad day yes, but also a great day for you as your life has renewed itself for better (jo0 know what i mean). Maybe one day you may come back as a reincarnate or maybe another MMO, who knows but whatever path you choose, i know its the right one as you chose it and its all to make yourself happy.

It was a honor to play alongside you on every aspect that AO had given us (jeebus Christmas im cryin in RL, NERF!!) and you will always live in the heart of anuhbis and his alts and i wish you a very good luck in your ventures and challenges that life may throw at you. Goodbye my great friend.

/me hugs veeswan
    /me cries as she fades into the light

Anuhbis
    ~I have fought above the clouds with the gods, and even the gods fear me.~

Take care hunnybunny and make sure to enjoy RK4, you got my email addy so make sure to keep me updated

/hugs hugs!
    Sometimes when I'm hungry.......I eat my own face!

Quote Originally Posted by Cz
    Being a roleplayer or being in a roleplaying org doesn't make a user's posts in-character by default.
    you ruined the party

And have a good life out there on the other side
    Advymania 220 Trox Adventurer
    Trademania 206 Sol Trader

Take care, Vee. I'll send you an e-mail so we can keep in touch.

<hugs>
    Shadowhacker

Talking

thanks for all the nice hookups on gear since ive been playing the game, even tho i got booted from your org for droppin the f-bomb in org chat =P have fun, goodbye
    Omni Fixer "Towerman" level 161 - My GA4 blitz bish

Omni Engineer "Blazin0" level 200 - Trox engy's are a bad idea ok? - Current Setup

Former Member of The League of Fabulous Ninjas on RK2

Quote Originally Posted by Blazinendo
    even tho i got booted from your org for droppin the f-bomb in org chat
    At least it didnt get you on The List.....
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast