Thread: enforcers and soloing missions

enforcers and soloing missions

hello, im a newbie enforcer going the way of 2hb i have about 60mill in saving from my mp and will be using this for twinking i was thinking of getting those staffs from the hermit merchant i think his name is not sure. But my real question is how do enforcers scale on soloing missions?

I know im going to have to do it some time and was wondering if they are on par to say my mp or other classes. I plan on soloing some to get armor and nanos but was really worried on how the soloed thanks for any imput.

Enforcers are durable, buit slow soloers.
    But if it's the equipment you're after, we're pretty good blitzers!

Get a runbuff from a fixer, run rage, run.
    I can get 2k+ runspeed pretty easily, with fixerbuffs. Although, 1k is usually enough, and anything above 1,5k tends to make me bang my head into way too many walls.

(also, buff up first, toss layers when needed, and recast rage when it runs out or if rooted. Bio-cocoon is your friend)

depends what level you are, and what level the missions are..

50% missions go pretty fast with a howlet or panther from 130 to 175ish.

if you're doing 80% or 100% missions though it's a bit tougher (and much slower/more work/more dependent on outside buffs.)
    Akarah, Akarawr, Badunkadunk, Betresh, Donnar, Fivehands,
    Flugtag, Fral, Frieka, Geffy, Gefjun, Gefster, Gefz, Molebat...
    and a few more...

Advisor of Synergy Factor

enf arnt good solo'ers so take that into account, if ur talking about soloing to get items and money, they can be good, but if u talking about soloing for Xp, thats were we suck, but thats ok sence were made to be in a group, and to be healed, not to heal. ur better off sticking to groups for xp. u wont get far by soloing for xp
    Blitztrox 220 Ai lvl 30 Enf -Omni-- My Loot 25th 220 Omni Atrox Enf on Rk1!!!