Thread: Am I in the right prof for me?

Am I in the right prof for me?

I need reansurance that enfs will do well later on. I have gotten soooo many mixed messages. I love tanking and am pretty good at it. I am lvl 49 and was able to tank and solo hecks at 40. I am using frost sythe trying to get a stygian, and I think that will be good until 80 or so, then get a panther. after that I dont know how enfs do! I am afraid I am wasting my time here :/. I LOVE to twink and pvp so I want to get a good high end game PvPer.

Ok so my Final question, am I on the right track for what I want?

Thanks for all answers and would love some new lower lvl PvPing tips from good PvPers
    WOOT!

sounds like you want a trox doc or something. they are soo cool!

do you like being the guy that takes aggro so noone else has to? are headwounds high on your list of priorities? then enforcer is for you!!

don't worry. high end pvp as an enf (not that i would really know much about this) is quite feaseable. 2he, reaver, heavy infantry, form of troll (avalanche/stone fist) and bio shielding makes us a worthy opponent to most professions. might have some trouble with soldiers, advs, agents.. might not.. a lot of it depends on experimentation and learning what works against each profession.. then relearning when you find someone who plays differently than you expected and you get pwned

high end pvp can either be a LOT of fun, exciting, scary and empowering all at the same time.. or it can REALLY REALLY suck -- dying over and over again reclaiming, going back, getting buffed up, dying again. by high end i mean 210+ although, if you really want to dominate on the battlefield or the arena, you should really level to 220. there's no amount of twinking or farming of items that can compensate for the levels in the high-end game.

take the good with the bad, learn from your mistakes and being a pvp-oriented enforcer can be pretty fun i'd think. heck -- i'm NOT very pvp oritented.. never had higher than apprentice (during pre-nerf eqb days -- never higher than freshman post-nerf ;p) because i don't really feel pvp titles mean much anyways. just that people have avoided dying to other people who could have won points off them ;p

pvp is pretty fun for me in small doses. if you are more into it than I am, then i'm sure you'll enjoy being an enforcer.
    Akarah, Akarawr, Badunkadunk, Betresh, Donnar, Fivehands,
    Flugtag, Fral, Frieka, Geffy, Gefjun, Gefster, Gefz, Molebat...
    and a few more...

Advisor of Synergy Factor

hehe enfs own at high lvl, its just 120-170 were its slow, sence all the time ur going to be capped, so it makes it seem like its longer, but once u get through that ull be happy u stuck with enfs. Enfs are real good at pvp, a good enf can do alot of dmg for ganks/duels, but thats if they ahve thier perks set up right. as for twinking, once ur past 150, thiers no much to twink in so nothing going on thier =/ but other then that Enfs PWN
    Blitztrox 220 Ai lvl 30 Enf -Omni-- My Loot 25th 220 Omni Atrox Enf on Rk1!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lettelia
    sounds like you want a trox doc or something. they are soo cool!
    every time i see your name you piss on enfo prof. are you some kinda troll?
    Serendipity "Crumple" Arnall
    serendipity • \seh-run-DIP-uh-tee\ • noun
    : the faculty or phenomenon of finding valuable or agreeable things not sought for; also : an instance of this

Bringing A Hammer To A Gun Fight
    mah crap gear

no I'm just a bad person

my enf is lvl 100 atm with 192 imps n PP and i havent met any1 that can beat me in pvp