Thread: Make containers NAMEABLE

Make containers NAMEABLE

well that kind of says it all. Let us name our containers and let the name be visable in inventory, the same way ammo or charger count is visable. Liddle tinny letters, so we can call the sack implants or clusters or armor or whatever.

YES! Please!

Or more styles of backpacks or bags. At the very least a variety of colors.

Keeping those implants other items organized is SUCH a pain now, especially with the auto-reorganize bug.

My friend Dnastyone said just make it so we can change the colors of the containers. simple thing to do I guess.

swick out
    -If u have fun its a good day...erm um night, oh whatever u know what I mean!

-Any moron with a pack of matches can start a fire. Raining down sulfur takes a huge level of endurance. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer.- Dogma

-It hurts doesn't it? Your hopes dashed, your dreams down the toilet. And your fate is sitting right besides you. - Rounders

-Swicky is trying having fun -

-Master Rock Collector-

-Proud Member of Ecodisaster-

Names or colours, just something to make it easier to distinguish between the countless number of bags people own!

Thx!
    Serofina - Currently in the process of revival after a nasty incident with some uber leets. We're still looking for her head...

Teebo - Voted the most stylish person ever to grace Rubi-ka in a recent poll, organised by himself.

Official starter of the hugely succesful Blackmarket Thread!

bump
    i been hoping for this too

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    As a business owner... I'll have to agree that something needs to be done in order to distinguish bags. God knows how many bags I'm holding. Well, perhaps not God, but Sol Banking sure does. :P

Tappert
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

Big bump!

Can't tell ya how much time I have wasted searching for the right bags looking for stuff.

This would enhance the game greatly IMHO.

cool

BUMP
    We need this, ive got about 8 bags in my bank, and one of them has important stuff in it. Which one? i dont know either
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

BUMP

And at the very least, make it so our inventory doesnt reset everytime we zone. I spent time organizing my inventory and bags so I know which one is which, and low and behold, they all change when I zone - very irritating
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato

Exclamation WOOT

Yeah..I completely agree that it would rock if funcom would do that, i also dont think that it would be that hard to do like just like adding a little line, or comment. but please for the love of l33t. change it.

Wink I agree

At least the color change......

even that would simplify things tremendously...... and shouldn't be a huge ordeal to acomplish.... naming would be even better.... and the best would be different colored packs that we can name..... the best of both worlds.... perhaps one (whichever is easier for them) now and the other as soon as they can.....

Safe travels,

Litheria

Please check out my post here.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    A little off topic but you've been dancing the Jig quite often lately Cosmik (no doubt in a yellow shirt and white thongs).... and here I am without my camera :P

Tap

P.S. Thanks for listening to us though!
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]