Thread: ok stop it

Angry ok stop it

i call for an immediate removal of this forum until there is an actual STORY added to AO.

There is a story, it doesn't seem to be really active for a couple of months.
    And what about all the minor stories? There are alot of green guys going around doing thier thing.

Yes indeed, there is a story. The story is both seasonal and in the process of coming back around.

Stop paying so much attention to the whiners and do the research for yourself, people. The storyline will be back up soon. And lots of new content along with it.

In the meantime, there are MANY subplots going on, as Myers said. They are a most welcome distraction while we wait for the main arc to return. And they warrent the existence of this message base.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

lol no roflmao

you mean the lil stories like who owns/runs rompa?
    give me a break

*****ing! *****ing!

Knock it off. Dont seem like u got the point at all?

Its not Funcom that have to give you the whole story. U have to make it yourself.

N00b
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

Re: ok stop it

Originally posted by ispiusmus
    i call for an immediate removal of this forum until there is an actual STORY added to AO.

you mean the lil stories like who owns/runs rompa?
    give me a break
    shut up and develop some creativity. don't wait for funcom to spoon-feed you every bit of story in this game.

this is a Massively MULTI-PLAYER Roleplaying Game. Funcom doesn't pay to play this game. WE DO. so WE should be shaping the story oursleves, because it is OUR world.

do you live your own real life? or do you wait for someone to spoon-feed you instructions on how you are supoosed to act, and what you are supposed to do?

Have to agree with the latest replies.

Get out there, do some research. If you don't interact, then what do you expect to get in return?

Have you even tried to get involved in any of the sub plots going on??

i've been keeping up with the storyline and the little nuggets.... my last "event" was very disappointing

i ran into diamond dave... and he just sprouted ramblings about trying to find the shovah... then after RP and questioning him.. the guy just disappears on me... geez... i figured he LD and i wait for an hour but he doesn't come back... at least let me know if you're going to warp somewhere else...

i'd wish something will happen soon

the guy just disappears on me... geez... i figured he LD and i wait for an hour but he doesn't come back... at least let me know if you're going to warp somewhere else...
    He's a very busy man, and does that even to his best of friends, try not to take offense.

I do it too, on occasion, as sometimes the clipping of time it would take to say my goodbyes is worth the risk of being thought of as rude later on.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Arrow oppps

I guess the idea of deleting the forum already was mentioned... Sorry Ispiusmus ....

<sarcasm on> I guess I should have scrolled through all this story content in this forum first <sarcasm off>