Thread: 73 Month returning!

73 Month returning!

Hey all.

I missed AO! And with rumblings of the graphics upgrade I decided to come back and start a new character.

I decided to go with a soldier.

Does anyone know if there are any updated soldier guides out there? The profession forum yields guides more then a year old it seems, unless I missed something.

Thanks!

Also I'll ammend this, looks like I have some goodies from a pre-order I made? How do I claim them?
    Last edited by Gearsmasher; Jun 10th, 2009 at 23:10:43.

Most soldiers (given you go assault rifle) use Perennium Blaster (QLs:50-200) until they are about level 210. Then they get a Dreadloch Modified Shark. Each Perennium can range from 3-10m. And about 20, for a ql200.

If you go pistol route. It's basically whatever until 41... which you get CDRs from Foreman's. And then from about 75 and on, Jobe Pistols until tl7.

I would honestly stick to assault rifle. Some cheaper alternatives to a Perennium Blaster are:
    Division 9s
    Hellspinners
    BBI Gyro Guns
    Neutrino Flash
    Last edited by OfabRk2; Jun 12th, 2009 at 19:41:48.
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

Quote Originally Posted by Gearsmasher View Post
    Hlso I'll ammend this, looks like I have some goodies from a pre-order I made? How do I claim them?
    Depends on the preorder.

SL preorder--just walk into one of the luxury apartments in Jobe.

AI preorder--go to the "Leets 'R Us" shop next to the bronto burger south of Newland Lake.

LE preorder--it should be on the menu where you equip mechs/turrets.

LoX preorder--there's an NPC to talk to, either at the phasefront shop in newland or in the new outzone playfield. She's easy to spot, since she's in a hoverchair.

Thank you both for the helpful replies.