Thread: More Ideas to get more people into the Disco Clubs,,,

Cool Ideas to get more people into the Disco Clubs, & Add new clubs..

When I went to the Disco clubs the first time, one in Newland city when it first appeared, tons of people used to be there... Now there isn't anyone there anymore... So then I would advertise, telling people tons of people are here, food, drinks etc, in Clan and OT Shopping, and about one person to ever 1-2 mins came, more like 15-20 within the hour or so... Then after they see no one is there they leave..... WE need to make the disco clubs more happenin... Heres my IDEAS...

1) Get real celebrities like music celebrities to come and talk to people there..
    2) Advertise the clubs a bit more in the game
    3) Have dance contests, give out prizes,....

4) Maybe add new features to the disco clubs, like sports clubs?
    Or turn one or two rooms in the Stret West Bank into a Sports Bar. Have some TV sets up big screens or hanging from the walls.
    And we can watch real sports on our home TV sets, not in the game, and talk to other people there thats watching sports at home too... Just like a real Sports Bar.

5) Have a PVP Ring in a club. Like Boxing and Wrestling, we can have real pvp rings in a sports club...
    6) Add outside tables in the arena, and a bar so we can eat and watch pvp fights..
    Last edited by Ayvis; Dec 12th, 2001 at 16:02:03.
    Do you believe in UFOs, Government Secrets, Bigfoots, Lochness, Ghosts, etc... OR a Skeptic? Then Visit my site http://www.tux2.cjb.net

All are welcome to read post, and tell us your thoughts!

Wink ....

I used to like to go there after I solo missions adn about done for a day, to relax, now that no one goes there, I don't go there anymore... It's not for relaxing anymore, it jsut have cool looks...
    Do you believe in UFOs, Government Secrets, Bigfoots, Lochness, Ghosts, etc... OR a Skeptic? Then Visit my site http://www.tux2.cjb.net

I go to the clubs quite often and have also noticed quite a down trend in attendance. I go there as well to relax after running a few missions. Here are some of my suggestions.

Change the music up...alot!
    Some of the clubs are for dancing and it gets real boring dancing to the same piece of muisic over and over again.

Create some type of NPC vendor who randomly shows up at one of the clubs (could be a story line character) selling some unique items that the shops don't carry and are hard to find. this will bring people in looking for something. This npc could be some shady looking guy (kinda like a blackmarket guy) and maybe he needs to be interacted with inorder to beable to view his products.

I have found alot of cool people in the clubs and I have also found out that most of the people there love to role play. Maybe have some of the councilmen go there to "relax" and not just to give a speach. Even the council or Omni-Tek guys need a beer once in a while.

Dance contests and pvp contests are a great idea.

I know there is a clan out there holding fashion shows on a weekly basis or they were.
    Offer a flower to your enemy..
    If he refuses it, offer a hand
    If he refuses it, offer a bullet
    If he refuses it, give it to him anyways...

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    beneath you and who you used to be
    awaits who I am.

Excess Radio! Bringing you tunage 25/7!

And

Maybe have some sort of Betting Machine, like for pvp matches in the clubs and arena, we can place bets on who's gonna win the fight... Just like real sports places that places bets But that could be bit far off, or when we have pvp events we can have maybe a gm, advisor, or some AO Role Players thats highered by AO, to do the job of all bets on certain nights...

Wink And

Maybe some tables with pokergames where players can bet money against eachother.

Yeah the betting idea is really good. It would get people into the clubs and it would be a good money sink. They should also put mission NPCs in the clubs. Having VIP rooms that could be rented out by giving out a key would be cool and provide another money sink.

Graukonig

Talking +bump+

+bump+