Thread: View Distance in 25% and 0% zones

Question View Distance in 25% and 0% zones

Hi, i've noticed that the view distance in 2ho and other 25% and 0% zones IS less than the viewrange in the 75% zones, this sometimes happens also in cities but in 2ho its ever present, i have all view distances set to max and in 2ho i can't even make use of my range increaser, the players disapeer just some meters away, very very bad for my pvp tactics, i reported this to a gm but never heard again from them, he didn't know what to make from it and he said he would report it to the devs. Any word on this? i would like an official anwser on this matter, thank you

I have reported this issue for so long I can't even remember anymore. I just got the answer "we will look into it" or "its fixed". It were never fixed. It is impossible to do xp in Stret East and Upper Stret. Things pop in the face of you...

Can we PLEASE get this fixed. I've only been reporting in for something like 3 months now.
    ~Lone

range increasers are hard capped at 40M in 13.0.. if you cant see 40M something is wrong with you.. I can.

You CANT cast more than 40M