Thread: Curing Touch

Curing Touch

I just bought the curing touch perk today and it will not work. When i hit it, it does absolutely nothing.

If i do not target anything it tells me I need a target, but then i retarget myself and it will not work. I have not got it to fire off yet. Its not a case of waiting for it to refresh as I waited about 10 minutes trying to cast it on people at the reclaim but it simply will not work.

Any ideas? Am i doing something wrong? I figured it works like First Aid... DO I have to be blind for it to work? I am at a loss here...

Quote Originally Posted by Licine
    Any ideas? Am i doing something wrong? I figured it works like First Aid... DO I have to be blind for it to work? I am at a loss here...
    What level are you? Check the bug list.

Blessing Line bug. Curing Touch perk heal isn't available to keepers until they reach level 10 levels higher than the designated level.(Reported)
    Hope that helps.

ACK! I just untrained all my AoR to get that and now find out i cant use it for 15 more levels? /cry ... guess i spend another week not playing my keeper... SO i can untrain all my Blessing back to AOR

I am lvl 155

Don't do it! You should reconsider untraining it just to retrain it in a week or 2. If you are spending most of your time teaming, then you will not miss it that much and it won't take you too long to just hit 170 (it will take almost 2 weeks to untrain and retrain, and imo you could have progressed past 170 in that time period).

Just a recommendation, but of course it totally depends on how you like to spend your game time
    Fluffer - 220 Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffer
    it will take almost 2 weeks to untrain and retrain, and imo you could have progressed past 170 in that time period
    I completely agree with Fluffer, don't do it! You might want to remove that last perk and put it somewhere else until you can use CT, but I wouldn't untrain the whole line ...

hmm

I think I may have to untrain it all, I am lvl 155 and without an org as I just came back from a 3 month absense and my org booted me for not playing.

There is nowhere good to get groups I can find at this level. I am bound in adonis but to low to get groups there and to high to get groups back in elysium... So i end up soloing mostly and cannot solo with no AOR and only Lay of Hands to heal me.

Well at that level you are an experience stick, that is, you allow others to gain more experience because of your low level. All it is really going to take is getting on one Ado heck team and you should level pretty quickly. This just takes a little patience as you are competeing for a stick spot which is 1 out of 6 as apposed to a DD spot which is 1-4 out of 6 depending on the team. I would put some effort into getting on that Ado heck team. Obvioulsy, don't spend all playing time doing it if it frustrates you.