Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Innocence Lost, A Tyrant Born!

A brief blue flash erupted as Fixerspy grided in. Furiously she glanced around. A breeze stired up as she raced about Rome, data sensor in hand. Cries of alarm pierce the night air and the guards, assigned to the local garrison for the defense of the city, roused themselves in response.

This was a mission she had gladly and eagerly accepted. 'Scour the remotes lands of Rubi Ka, cavass every city, and don't stop till she reached the brinks of Pande beyond... and let them know when she had found him.' Several of her professional brethern were on similar missions, gathering intel... hacking and monitoring comfreqs and satillite images looking for any hint of his most currently location.

Although Zante's wishes of Gunsabers fate were widley respected and obeyed, her employers had darker intentions. Rumors spread that the failed breed experiments that roamed the lands shared a far better fate than what awaited him...

She glanced quickly at the data sensor. There was no indication that Gun had recently been here... There were, however, multiple clusters of flashing red dots converging on her position as the guards responded and moved in.

"Soon, Gun..." she muttered to herself, "soon..." Raising her arms in an almost angelic embrace of the heavens, she vanished with a brief and blazing flash.

She was gone long before the guards ever got there...
    Join Us!
    You know you want too!
    Now Recruiting Players of All Levels and Expansions!
    Newbie & Noob & Froob Players Welcome!

Rome green,the old park.Old wise man Gunsaber is sitting near the group of his sons,daughters and telling a long story about how great he was when he was young and mighty...
    "ALERT ALERT!!" sounder the voice in the speeker "Clan attack,all turrets get ready!Guard support near the south gates!!"
    Old man Gunsaber heard the voice and barked at children to go away and hide somewhere.
    He stood up,toke out his Superior Perennium Beamer and said "Come on out you stupid clammies,lemme kick ur idiotic Aa ... argh..."
    He fell,pierced out by long full auto of Zantezutske cooperator's rifle...
    "Okay fellow clan members! this is our revenge!" said Zante in a loud voice,and hundreds of Clan people started marching through the gates,killing and slashing all opponents,shouting "Clan Revenge!"

"It is done" said Doomaxe to Zante after the Rome was taken.
    "Good" said Zante , "Now omni-one is our goal,tell all to get ready for a long besiege,omni wont give out their main city so easy."

been gone for awhile and people already twisting my story. Ill post more soon, MAYBE!
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

i like to read such stories especialy when borred of gaming it brings you spirit and you go to pvp great job saber
    my setup
    3rd 220 lvl enf on RK2 AI 21
    Urbansol lvl219 AI x setup

Evilbeing: thanks alot doomaxe
    Evilbeing: u scared the sh*t out of me lol
    Evilbeing: thought u were a mob for a second

Lithuania

Five months later,

"Fall back! Fall back!" I yelled out to my team. Hitting clan in Old Athen wasnt the smartest thing I'd ever do, but it was apart of the next assignment I took. The bigwigs sent us on another misshion to examine Old Athen throughly. Seems they want to know the exact population of the city so they can test thier new weapon in development. They say this weapon will be extremely deadly and will completely sanitize thier filthy kind. "How did the misshion go saber?" General Kaehler Jr. asked. "Not to good sir, the clan numbers are far to great and they overwhelmed us" I responded. "You do know that the omni executives do not tolerate failure Gunsaber" the general said to me angrily. "Yes sir, thats why I want to ask you to tell the executives to give me one last chance. I promise you that I will obtain the information by any means necessary" I replied to the general. The general called the executives and they let me have one last chance or else they would find another more suitable for this task. I went back to my apartment in Rome Blue district and completely trashed everything there. Never had I been so angry at myself for failing. I decided to go to sleep and release some of my frustration, but there was more to come. The next day I woke up and got a call from one of my fellow orgmates. "Gun were under attack, need you here now" Killertox yelled on the phone. I then turned on the tv to see the omni news and it seems my towers were the first foremost. "Mother****er" I said angrily as I picked up my spastic. I headed to the rally point for our defense and within five minutes, we rushed to defend the base. Many of the clanners droped in the battle, but many of ours did aswell. Soon after we managed to push clan into a retreat towards the woods. I begin to chase one of the clanners but then my attention turned on the beautiful clan soldier Ivyna. Quickly I held up my spastic and fired 3 rounds into her left shoulderpad to slow her down. Running up quickly I grabbed her by the throat and slamed her to a tree. "Scream for me" I said in a quiet and wickedly voice. I loved to see the fear in her eyes as she struggled in my grasp. "Ivy, I have a little task for you". "I want you to give me all the info on the population of OA, much like a sensus count." "Im not gonna do anything for you *******, dont care if you kill me either" Ivyna said in low voice. "No Ivyna, you will live to do this task" I told her. "And if I dont?" Ivyna replied. I then grabbed the lockit from around her neck, in it was a picture of her org family and friends. "Do you care about them Ivy?" I said in a wicked voice. "You stay away from them you bastard" Ivyna replied. " I will Ivy, but only if you do this task for me. If you refuse to, then ill annihilate them Ivyna, and ill make you watch" I said with an evil voice. I then released her and shot her right knee out. "Now, go get a doc to patch you up, or you can lemp your way around OA". I then started to head back to my towers, but turned to Ivyna one last time and said. "Ill be watching Ivy. Remember, thier lives depend on your actions".

TO BE CONTINUED!
    Last edited by Gunsaber; Nov 1st, 2004 at 14:55:26.
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

Gun... when you realize almost one day too late that you are about to be forever lost to the darkside... you can delete that toon and roll a new one... a clan one... and call it Saber Junior.

P.S. clan loves to hate you almost as much as everyone loves to flame me. awesome story line. more please.
    Join Us!
    You know you want too!

Quote Originally Posted by fixerspy
    Gun... when you realize almost one day too late that you are about to be forever lost to the darkside... you can delete that toon and roll a new one... a clan one... and call it Saber Junior.

Srry but that will never happen
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

As if! I'm gonna go around countin heads in OA? Wait does Atrox count as two or one? Keep dreamin Gun, my org is fully capable of taking care of themselves.

((That was hot Gun, get all forceful on me and don't stop writing! Maybe you'll inspire me to write more!))
    Tiger Claw's site has changed! Please visit us at tiger-claw.net!

"Five Hundred and sixty four million people living in Old Athen" Ivyna told me. "Dont lie to me Ivy, remember your loved ones depend on you. All I have to do is give the command and my squad will move in to destroy them" I replied. "Its the truth, now that ive kept my word, you keep yours" Ivyna yelled. "Ok" I responded. I then held up my com and gave the command for my team to destroy the org headquarters. "Noooo, you said you woudnt harm them" Ivyna yelled. I turned around to her and wickedly I responded " I LIED". "You son of a bitch" Ivyna said as she aimed her cooperator towards me. I quickly disarmed her and hit her with the rear end of my spastic making her fall towards the ground. Then I grabbed her by her pretty red hair and held my combat knife up to her throat. "Tisk Tisk Tisk, all the effort you put into my task and you still werent able to protect them, it hurts doesnt it, but I did tell the truth to one thing I said, I didnt make you watch thier suffering did I, so ya see, im a nice guy afterall" I said wickedly. I watched the tears flow from Ivyna's eyes as her heart burned with deep hatred for me. I then emptied the whole clip in her cooperator gun to prevent her from making any attacks. "Im gonna let you live Ivyna, I want you to live with your sadness and suffering, afterall it is your fault they died such horrible deaths" I told her. I then held up my spastic and shot her in the right knee were I previously injured her. " If you make it back to your headquarters, you'll find a nice little message written in thier blood that I want you to remember always, its the same one I told Zantetzutske. If you dont make it back before nightfall, well, I hope you find a safe place to hide because the fresh smell of blood from that knee is enough to excite the wildlife in this territory" I said in an evil appeal. I then jumped into my yalm and procceded to head back to secondary base to report in, but before I did I spoke to Ivyna one last time. "Goodbye my dear Ivy, remember, OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND".

TO BE CONTINUED!
    Last edited by Gunsaber; Dec 1st, 2004 at 21:24:06.
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

OMFG I SOOO WANT TO GANK YOU! Too bad I'm so gimp.
    Join Us!
    You know you want too!

Ah fix, you should try bein evol some time. You just might like it
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

people love to hate me... but try as I might... think you got the evol market cornered, lol.

/me looks around to see where Ivy is...

More plz on the story, lol.
    Join Us!
    You know you want too!

"Great job saber, you've earned a good week off duty" General Kaehler Jr said. "Thank you sir, was my pleasure to serve my family omni-tek once again sir" I replied. "Rest well saber, next task is gonna be quite difficult and we need you at your fullest" the general told me. "Sir yes Sir" I responded. I then made my way back to my apartment back in Rome blue district when I spotted Kranden at Rome Blue Basic store. Screams could be heard from the civilians around that area as Kranden was testing his new gun on them. I quickly rush to the scene to intercept him, but I was too late as my fellow soldiers Tacky315 and Whitesand bring him down to his knees. "Please dont kill me, I was just havin a little fun, forgive me" Kranden said as he begged for his life. "Did you hear him beg for forgiveness?" Tacky said to Whitesand. "No" Whitesand nodded. At that moment I saw the both of them empty thier full clips into Kranden's body. It was the most beautiful display Id ever seen. Later that evening we sat down and made a campfire infront of Rome blue basic with Kranden's corpse. "So Gun, heard you been busy alot lately, we havent seen ya in months now, what ya been up to?" Tacky said to me. "The general had me run many of misshions, but I feel this next one might really do me in. I dont know what it is yet, but I have a feeling the general will want me to do this commando." I responded. "Cant be any worse then the ones we've currently done bro, we've taken out waves of clansmen." Whitesand said . "Yea, but everytime you kill one, two more pop up in its place" I responded. "Ok guys, gettin late and beat from earlier today. Im headin to my apartment now and hittin the sack. Oh, and put that fire out before ya leave." I said. "Not to worry gun, im on it" Tacky said as he began to urinate on Kranden's flamin corpse. "Well, that is a good alternative way of puttin out of fire" I responed. " Later guys, cya soon" I said as I headed to my apartment. I wondered what this next assignment would be like. In any case, if it envolved me killing more clanners, I was more than satisfied.

TO BE CONTINUED!
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

One week passed swiftly as I headed back to the secondary base to accept my next misshion. " Greetings saber, your lookin well rested. Thats good because this misshion is going to be the toughest you'll probably receive, and it might require you to make a great sacrifice." General Kaehler Jr. said to me as he continued to speak. " Now, ive heard about the things youve done to the clanners, and they are the most brutal acts I thought youd never do. Killing innocent children is by far the most barbaric thing you've done, but we do understand the measure you had to take in order to get information from the clanners. Seeing as how you became a figurehead to the clanners, we decided this misshion will be the best way for us to get a good chance at him. The head spokesman for the Sentinel clans SIMON SILVERSTONE! Your misshion will be to purposely get captured by the clans. Since your the unimaginable bastard that destroyed many of thier homes and families, they'll want to make your execution known publicly. This is where that greasy sandmonkey simon will come out and make his speech. At that moment, we'll have our snipers Rubinubi, Rainman23, and Prion positioned on the roofs of Tir building monumental. When thats all in place, we'll have Deng and his enforcer infantry move in through the front gates to overtake Tir while Tza and the soldier squad move in from the back. At this moment, if your still alive, Kijomimi and Gridzfix will dash in to hand your gear. I want you to join the rest of your comrades and whipe out as many of them as you can. SHOW NO MERCY, KILL THEM ALL!. This concludes the briefing saber, good luck soldier. DISMISSED!" the general said to me with pride. " I will do my best Sir, for the Glory of Omni-tek". I said as I headed out of the general's office. "This is it" I thought to myself. "Now the clans will feel the wraith of The Merciless. May the death of the clan world be upon each and every one of them".

TO BE CONTINUED!
    Last edited by Gunsaber; Dec 1st, 2004 at 21:25:13.
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

Awesome need more
    Freyadoom 212/16 MP Equipment

Please visit my City

"Prisoner number four five two Gunsaber, Omni trox soldier charged with treason against the clans, enjoy your final night on rubi-ka" the clan officer said. I sat quietly in my cell as Kiwaczek and Roedran stood guard making sure I didnt try any tricks. "****ing bastard, I say we kill the ****er right now" Roedran said hastily. "Calm down Roe, he'll get his I assure you, afterall whats better than seeing an omni hang and rot?" Kiwa responded. I then looked up at them and began to laugh with great amusement. "Find someting funny ya jackass, or are you just so excited about your death at dawn?" Roedran said to me. "Im only laughing at how gullable you foul smelling sandmonkeys are. You refuse to believe that there is no hope for your kind and omni-tek will soon be rid of you. You clams show so much hatred for me that its flattering. Ive killed many of your friends and family and I must say, I ENJOYED IT. Afterall, you bastards are the ones who created me" I said with amusement. Dawn came and my time for execution was about to begin. I was taken to Tir monumental where I was senteced to be hanged. Simon Silverstone came out and gave a speech to all the clanners there present. "My fellow Clansmen, before your eyes is the ruthless tyrant known as Gunsaber. He has been convicted of murder and grief of all degrees. Hes has shattered the lives of your friends and family, he has shattered our homes, he has even shattered the lives of innocent children. Today we will restore a part of ourselves that have been taken by this beast. Today, A new dawn shall rise above Rubi-ka and it will be painted blood red." Simon said as he gave his speech. A great applaud came from the clanners there as they fealt overjoyed to see me hang for what I have done to them. I then looked to the corner of my eye and saw Rubinubi, Rainman23, and Prion positioned on the roof already. "Any last words before your demise Gunsaber?" Simon said to me. I looked at him and began to laugh wickedly. "Im expecting company" I said with wickedness. "What the hell" Simon said with curiousity. At that moment three gunshots went off and I saw Simon Silverstone fall to the ground with great force. At the same time there were two loud explosions that came from the front and back entrances to Tir. A giant blur slashed through the rope on my neck as Kijomimi and Gridzfix came to my rescue. "Heya Gun, brought a present for ya" Grid said as he handed me my spastic. I quickly loaded up my gun and powered myself up with my nano formulas. I then looked out to the clanners and yelled with a evil voice, "TIME TO DIE!".

TO BE CONTINUED!
    Last edited by Gunsaber; Dec 1st, 2004 at 22:38:55.
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

omg it gets better need more more
    Freyadoom 212/16 MP Equipment

Please visit my City

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsaber
    Katth then comes at me in sabre form and tears a huge chunk of flesh from my left arm.
    Look at me I'm famous!!!

Nice story Gun, realy enjoyed reading it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psythe View Post
    I have learned that most of the community is, for lack of a better word, dumb.
    R.I.P. Breyers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast