Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Why we are adding level requirements on all future nano formula

Re: Re: But seriously...

Originally posted by Turin
    E-mail, IRC. Boards. NO ANSWER. Ignoring me will not make me go away. Please stop doing so. thank you.
    It made ME go away.

|
    |
    |
    V
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

examples?

Can we get an example of this level requirement change Cosmik so we can look at the skill requirement of a sample nano, and see if we like the level reqs on it?

I think this would ease most of us so we stop making assumptions on this subject.

Looks like Dai dropped in with a bit of an update on this issue and how it would affect pre-existing nanos.

You can see his post here

And since it's so pithy, the whole post:

Originally posted by Dai-Galean
    Many of you have asked if we are going to change the existing line of nanos to the same formula as the new ones. After speaking with
    Blackmane today, the answer is "NO"; we will not be changing the already exsitsing line of nanos.
    To summarize:
    Because of impending nanoskill buffs in a not-yet-beta expan$ion pack -- that could allow overpowering nanos to be cast at trivial levels -- Leet Friend is level restricted. UVC, Nano Shutdown, Alpha and Omega and similiar nanos are not going to be changed.

Originally posted by mcwatts
    To summarize:
    Because of impending nanoskill buffs in a not-yet-beta expan$ion pack -- that could allow overpowering nanos to be cast at trivial levels -- Leet Friend is level restricted. UVC, Nano Shutdown, Alpha and Omega and similiar nanos are not going to be changed.

Be sure to add the MP nano buffs (Masteries, Infuses, and Mocham's, Odin's Missing Eye too if you prefer), Extreme Prejudice, all soldier weapon buffs, Brutal Thug, Dirty Fighter, Martial Arts Mastery, and any other skill buffing nano you can think of to that list.

And watch out for those über adventurers in PvP zones, they might have a nasty leet to protect them!

[edit]
    I forgot wrangles/deprives, thanks Spambastard.
    [/edit]
    Last edited by Evilspork; Jul 9th, 2002 at 22:59:11.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

i think we are all waiting for an explanation that makes better sense than the one cosmik gave here.. Wonder how long we have to wait.

My dashing hopes

Well all, I have to say, when I saw these threads in here. I was like "FINALLY!!! COMMUNICATION TO THE PLAYER BASE!!! YA!!!!!"

They even managed to keep up with the posts after the first page or so. after that, nothing. silence. ignored. whats the deal here?

Cosmik, Cz, Dai, ANYHONE at FC.

WTF WILL YOU NOT ANSWSER ME ABOUT NANO MAGE'S?!?!?!?!?!?!

I have asked, once again, in all areas.

Forums, IRC to Dai, E-mail.

Have i gotten an answer in any way shape or form? NO!!!!

Maybe it is because you HAVE no answer? so instead of just telling us that, you decide to ignore us? Is it because the idiots you have that make these desicions, never thought of this before lvl req's, and are now scrambeling for an answer? Hrm?!?!?! PLEASE give me an aswer to this pressing questoin. My subscription doesnt have much time to renewal you know.....
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Exclamation Update!

I put an update and some info in a new thread. Closing this thread to have the issue covered in one place in this forum. Please keep it calm in there.

Community answers - level requirements on nano programs

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910