Thread: Faid Anger and Merc's

Faid Anger and Merc's

Fc realy need to unnerf Faid anger on merc's its realy making life real hard for a enf/High NT becorse off agg shifting all the time and can easy mess up the hole raid (thinking Ian runing all over the palace hehe).Not many Enf's <215 can hold agg away from a high NT using deck nukes i think its sad

Only options now is 1 or 2 Deck nukes and 2-5 RB and so on......

Enyone else notised this?
    Hezzcrat lev 214 (8)Crat
    Nukeemhard lev 220 (18)NT
    Solja lev 66
    Rumpsauce 210 (15)MP
    Engi 143
    Agent Exping when bored
    Lowbe engi ToT Twink

Clan ofc

I kinda like to tank mercs, until I realise all docs are afk.

I dont mind tanking mercs as long as docs that arent 220 realize they are on RK and can use CH.
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Yeah but then I think its hilarious tanking them.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

LOL nice replies

Well, long time since I was last "really" at a merc raid, but FA can land... if it misses I just hold back on dmg for a sec, but I think the challenge should remain.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeem
    Fc realy need to unnerf Faid anger on merc's
    what are you talking about ? what nerf ?
    Mirmydia NT 220/12 gear Account closed. why ? I'm NT
    Mirmygun Soldier 207/1 gear

heheh, tanked all 5 of them with only 2 docs, 14k hp and no deaths the other day...
    Its the dawn of a new age. BattleNTtanks (kinda like UO eh? except we arent as powerfull as those in UO were) :P

There was noway in hell anyone could grab agro from me. On Ian I did 3x more dmg than the best soldier. (which was the one closest to me except the other NT.. that got agro a sec and died :P)
    Eldridge 'Hratgard' Craddock Gear
    Nano Technician - 220/20, and will remain 20 for ever, or till Funcome makes it worthwhile AXPing.
    Former President of Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by hratgard
    Its the dawn of a new age. BattleNTtanks
    Except this age is centered around few areas BattleNTtank era hasn't dawned in the Shadowlands yet... Or in player cities ;P
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by hratgard
    heheh, tanked all 5 of them with only 2 docs, 14k hp and no deaths the other day...
    Its the dawn of a new age. BattleNTtanks (kinda like UO eh? except we arent as powerfull as those in UO were) :P

There was noway in hell anyone could grab agro from me. On Ian I did 3x more dmg than the best soldier. (which was the one closest to me except the other NT.. that got agro a sec and died :P)
    True true...
    Eldridge 'Hratgard' Craddock Gear
    Nano Technician - 220/20, and will remain 20 for ever, or till Funcome makes it worthwhile AXPing.
    Former President of Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukeem
    Fc realy need to unnerf Faid anger on merc's its realy making life real hard for a enf/High NT becorse off agg shifting all the time and can easy mess up the hole raid (thinking Ian runing all over the palace hehe).Not many Enf's <215 can hold agg away from a high NT using deck nukes i think its sad

Only options now is 1 or 2 Deck nukes and 2-5 RB and so on......

Enyone else notised this?

hole raid?

<insert beavis and butthead comment here>

-DE

hehehehehhhe he said "hole"
    Felix "Likaetaren" Denk
    Squad Commander of Ragnarok
    NT to the bone.

Only way i dont have agro at mercs is when we got 220 enf or one of ours 220 shades(on perkable mercs).

Wtb better detaunt,pst
    My Gimpy Equip
    Apprentice Fazole,Member of Forsaken

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    Except this age is centered around few areas BattleNTtank era hasn't dawned in the Shadowlands yet... Or in player cities ;P

<---grabbed agro and tanked general 3 days ago:PP

ofc, i had a huge amount of healers:P it was scary, nasty, and now i need new AF pants! each damn hit was like 50% hp:P

i think all in all its more the lack of good tanks than anything else...
    Abalz; .. I feel there is a specail folder for our NT reports, they print it out and make a magazine out of it each month and put them in the restrooms lol

Hermy; Devs : "We thought it be a good idea to give a few professions some insanely good defence, and at the same time make sure those also get to do the most damage, unfortunately NT isnt one of those, so suck it up"

Kinkstaah: It appears they forgot the 0 at the end of the extra damage hit bonus.

Naw just noone lands consisently like a 60% NR nuke.

Yeah...we are a battle"tank"mage when we have 4 docs stadning around healing our ass to keep us alive. Hehe it was all" HEAL PHINGER....GET HEALING ON PHINGER etc etc....

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

Hehe yeah, wouldnt mind a detaunt on the SL nukes either tho =)
    Always when I take agg from others on RK wether it be aliens or mercs the soldiers/enfs/whatnot accuse me of using taunted nukes

A Reverse-CH aggro on faded anger would rock except that you could pull mobs in crowded areas, use faded anger, loose all aggro and hey..what do you know, the mob finds someone else =)

LC
    Deja moo: The feeling that you've heard this Bull before!

Lordchaoz, 220 Clan Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Icegimmer, 214 Clan Solitus Doctor
    Darkfactor, 145 Clan Nanomage Doctor
    Fixlord, 133 Clan Fixer

ODing at mercs is easy for Nts.
    High evades but normal NR, we can land our nukes everytime and therefore dealing a lot of damage.

It is because mercs are evading the other's shots that we deal so much damage at OTA.

fade anger works fine but if you do 3 times more damage than the 2nd top DD in the raid, of course Fade Anger is useless

fade anger is a wonderfull perk. In a regular situation, if you take aggro and you do not want to, use it then almost instantly you loose aggro because when you do, you just crossed the 'aggro barrier' so a detaunt is making you go below that barrier.
    In a "All on one" situation, that perk is a life saver. so is NS2
    Mirmydia NT 220/12 gear Account closed. why ? I'm NT
    Mirmygun Soldier 207/1 gear