Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opifex?

Opifex?

Is opifex a good choice for a NT?*lol was tierd when i wrote this*

I made a opifex, Will i have any Nano or Nanoskill problem ?
    And what perks is the best?
    Last edited by Xees; Oct 7th, 2004 at 14:32:05.
    Geez take it Eeez son.

Yeah opifex are hot, females in particular. I'd say go for it. Don't know if you'll be able to have babies though.
    Felix "Likaetaren" Denk
    Squad Commander of Ragnarok
    NT to the bone.

I think opifex overall is the best breed in the game. They only have 1 dark blue skill and their hps aren't much less than a solitus. However, I would pick a solitus over a opifex for an NT.
    Razteryne

July 2001
    Over 3 years of gimpness.

Omg Liket
    Hmm, played a nanomage abit and the hp isen't that fun.. Opifex sounds fun
    Geez take it Eeez son.

Quote Originally Posted by Likaetaren
    Yeah opifex are hot, females in particular. I'd say go for it. Don't know if you'll be able to have babies though.
    What really perplexes me , besides everything, wouldya end up with nanofex or opimage for offspring ..
    Peace $ Love, Inc. - Since April 2002

As Opifex, you will have less choice when it comes to choosing perks, since you will need more of the nano enhancing perks (doctorate etc) to reach your level's nuke.

Opifex SB sucks big time both for clan NT and Omni NT.
    Atm, if you go clan, do NOT upload more than 1 SB since the first one is the "best".

You get a few special evade items available to Opi only, so if you really want to try max this bit out, get the Notum Flax Pants (Ian Warr), 2x Vambrace Opifex Breed (drops from PW general) and 2x I am the Eel (HI). Apart from that equip full So8 armour and you're looking at very nice basic evades At least you're something close to unique.

At lvl 213 I have atm 10k selfbuffed HP, 11k nano. As long as Im not using decknukes, my nano never ever move, not even without buffs, so more nano isnt needed until 215-216 the earliest (if you change to CD). Dont remember my evades numbers atm. Can post them later if you're interested.

When it comes to symbs, I installed an eye QL240 symb at lvl 208, so dont see any disadvantages here. Other symbs also includes 210-240.

The disadvantage lies of course also in the lower Int/Psy. Cant get QL300 Tier3 on that early, harder to equip 1000 Int req stuff ... No Shades of Luc, No Prof vest etc

There is a 220 Opi NT on RK-3. Never seen him post though.
    Phelsior
    ::Retired NT::
    Reactivated after 7 years O.o

From what i've heard even a nt can get full tier3 and best nukes at 220, But im not sure
    I would really like to know ur Intel/Psy&Agility
    And evades ;D
    Geez take it Eeez son.

Quote Originally Posted by Xees
    From what i've heard even a nt can get full tier3 and best nukes at 220, But im not sure
    wtf?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

250 head symb is going to be a pain to try to get into and the 250 chest is pretty much impossible. i have both and have yet to be able to pull off the math to get the stamina.

using deck nukes i tended to have nano pool problems on and off. i don't seem to be having issues much anymore though.
    -nagaraja
    Ladyloss 220 Bureaucrat (equip)
    Mininukes the 220 boredom resulting in another 200+ toon.
    Greyanna Twink 36 Trader Coming soon to a tower near you.
    Veteran of Midnight Reveries

Quote Originally Posted by nagaraja
    250 head symb is going to be a pain to try to get into and the 250 chest is pretty much impossible. i have both and have yet to be able to pull off the math to get the stamina.
    Sell them to me ?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    wtf?
    Huh?
    Geez take it Eeez son.

wth does that mean?! Of course an NT of non-trox breed can get full ql300 tier 3 at 220. NT has a self only +80 int/psy buff... on top of countless +int/psy items, getting that crap armor on is no problem. As lvl 217 trox without really phat +int loot I could get the stupid hat to ql263 ... Why would you not think that NT should be capable of getting and equipping this armor? (although one might only guess as to why an NT would want to spend time and effort getting and equipping it...)

Keep on this track and we'll end here
    Last edited by Mastablasta; Oct 7th, 2004 at 14:11:15.
    The Red Brotherhood

I don't understand why do you get angry when i said even a trox?
    If i hurted your feelings for the trox breed then sure im sorry but It wasen't even ment to be a ugly comment...
    Geez take it Eeez son.

I don't understand why do you get angry when i said even a trox?
    If i hurted your feelings for the trox breed then sure im sorry but It wasen't even ment to be a ugly comment...
    You said "even an NT" <- direct quote that's what made absolutely no sense. And I'm not angry
    Not possible for trox to equip full tier 3 ql300 though. Need int buffage items in armor slots to get 1100 int, but I'm not sad since it's crap anyway
    Last edited by Mastablasta; Oct 7th, 2004 at 14:21:19.
    The Red Brotherhood

Hehe
    Btw, What perks should i go for?
    Geez take it Eeez son.

Btw as noone didnt notice. Read the first post . Thats y u should stop smoking

Quote Originally Posted by zectlmagica
    Btw as noone didnt notice. Read the first post . Thats y u should stop smoking
    Someone posted the same thing in another thread, the joke is old ;P
    The Red Brotherhood

Otpi females are wasted if they're not in tattoos. :|
    Retail "Shabura" Worker, level 214 Trader Lewt
    Chronic "Bhalash" Fumbler, level 202 Nano-Technician Lewt

mastablasta, that was one of the funniest treads in a long time, that link At that time, id maybe belive it was true, since id just joined. Maybe as funny as the shade guide a while ago, who sugested 2hb weapons, on a nanomage female shade.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Member of Angels of the night, Rimor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast