Thread: Buffing Str and Sta

Question Buffing Str and Sta

I was just wondering if some people could list ways to buff strength and stamina for me. I'm a 70 Agent and I'm looking to get into 90 implants but the str and sta reqs are at least 100 above mine.

I know of a few ways: Essence of Titan +20, Iron Circle +20, Boosts +12. Are there any other ways, or any higher essences?

Thanks.

http://auno.org/aodb.php?t=ag&cmd=view&id=125456

cushion gives +8 str/sta, just make sure to get the ql 10 one since all ql cushions give the same +8, but the higher the ql, the higher the reqs, and ql 10 is as low as they come. Easily missionable.

Also, I saw a soldier dual wielding these the other day? I thought they werent dualable anymore, but somehow I dont see a soldier advancing to level 60 or whatever he was using cushions? And I know they were cushions as they are spotted andf the nano pillows are striped.
    Wrongdoer MP RK2
    currently being served by:
    Morbidity (aggroer)
    Bodybag (healer)
    Bozo (mez)

Expire - MA RK2

Cushions have not been changed, they can be dual wielded. It was pillows that was changed.

Essence of Behemoth +27. Or if you dun need Stamina but need Strength exchange Iron Circle for Prodigious Strength +40 Str/+0 Sta (Enforcer nano).

u cant dual pillows now, cushions u can
    Cattiliriel nano MP lvl 162 RK2

Pythion, is your implant scheme made up in a way that you MUST have Str and Sta reqs on them? Using implantdesigner is great for fiddling with secondary reqs..

Respectfully,

DrCam

DrCam, yes, I'm using NanoNanny, and as I look back on the layout, it seems I only need stamina as a secondary skill. The stamina secondary skill is on my leg implant as well as my left arm implant. I think I'll fiddle around with it some more to see if I can shake that stamina secondary skill.

Thanks for the info everyone.