Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Storm: ?

Storm: ?

Why is it after I speak with TORTUREYOU A conversation which he started abuusing me.

Only 1 minute later a GM starts accusing me of cursing other players...

I did curse, but ONLY TO ONE Person, and it was a 1 on 1 conversation.

He was acting all tough, saying hes uber and he owns me and Im gimped.

Dunno how im gimped tho

Is this one more reason to put suspision about "Storm"?

**** yes!

OMG THE EVIL STORM! o.O
    Obit lvl 218 Soldier (Field Marshal)

Any Screen shots on this Cloudeh?
    Nargothronds
    Level 125 Enforcer
    Advisor Of Deus Ex Machina
    Rubi-Ka 2

Unhappy

didnt you know?
    storm is funcom's guild, thats where all thegm''s have there alts.
    fascists they are

any person in storm is on my KoS, gm or not

How can a GM have a character in a Clan Guild? Does that sound ethical? I don't think that's possible. Is it?

That's like having a member of the Supreme Court also sitting on the Board of Phillip Morris.

Originally posted by Tsuneko
    didnt you know?
    storm is funcom's guild, thats where all thegm''s have there alts.
    fascists they are

any person in storm is on my KoS, gm or not
    Lol SHOULDENT any person of Storm be on your Kos list? I mean you ARE Omni.. And I know that if any Storm member sees you, a member of *snicker* "Trinity" in a 25% zone we will kill you asap... As for cloud... damn you whine a lot.... All of you that hate us should know one thing: It dont bother us! We know we are a strong guild with a rock solid core... And cloud just because we have ethics does not mean you need to come here and cry about getting yourself turned in because you broke a rule in the EULA....

Oh ONE more thing about the above quote by Tsuneko... I would LOVE to see you try to Kos a GM!! I would accually pay to see it!
    Maximus "Immense" Meridius - Enforcer (Don) My Armor
    Sun "Firegoddess" Kaba - Super Sneak Agent
    "Gridarmor" - Grid Armor Wearin' Fixer
    STORM - Best of the best
    Creator of AO Character Lookup, click to download
    Damn it feels good to be a Gangster

Oh ONE more thing about the above quote by Tsuneko... I would LOVE to see you try to Kos a GM!! I would accually pay to see it!
    I don't think Tsuneko's post is going to be there once a moderator sees it. They don't like posts where someone calls other people fascists.

Hmmm
    Ive read youre post cloudeh and i find what you say hard to beleive as tort is 1 of the good guys in this game . And as for ur little hints towards our guild having arks under our control i think its time you people started growing up and playing the game instead of making these storys up and *****ing , maybe if u did this u wouldnt lose so many tara raids

Another "storm sucks" thread.

/me yawns
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

I love his proof of abuse! It's so blatantly obvious! Keep the intelligent posts rolling Cloudeh.

Cursing IS grounds for harassment you know...and Funcom takes harassment seriously and it gets priority with support. That's probably why a gm showed up right away. I'm sorry you got in trouble for something you did.

Do us all a favor and do something with your life rather than trolling the boards to an online game.

-Fotik
    Last edited by Fotik; Jun 26th, 2002 at 20:05:50.

Fact: I lie

Anyway, why do you storm take it so harshly, and like all of you send me ingame messages, that I suck.....

Man its tort who messaged me saying I suck.

This is the gm, and me telling him where to put it.

http://cloudeh.50megs.com/sgm1.jpg
    http://cloudeh.50megs.com/sgm2.jpg

Edit:

You see where he says...."cursing to other players" .....this was me and torture you.

Not others.

Explosif is actually a cool gm
    what you need to do is petition someone right away if they curse at you

I know you like to swear in every sentence you say , but a lot of ppl around the world aren't that familiar with cursing in everyday language.

I mean if you tell a french dood to go suck himself he will be very upset.

If you tell me (norwegian) to go suck myself I will just laugh cause I know you don't mean it as harsh as many others think you do.

think about it cloudeh before you go cursing all the time ( no offense to cloudeh really its just his personality)

I was provoked

No no, If someone has a go at me, Oh hell ill show them how tought I am verbally
    Seriously, if ANYONE started me off, heh I aint going to stop.

You know, this always happens, I sit there, doing nothing, get a hateful tell from someone and in the end I get a warning, you know what?

I see people say **** in IRC all the time.

ALL THE TIME I SEE PEOPLE SWEAR.

I get banned for using it ONCE.

So I called the moderator what I thought of him.

The fact that you were rude to the gm didn't help i'm sure. And I still dont' see how you were abused.

-Fotik

he was quite a bit to rude but... when someone as big and tough and rough as old Tortureyou ooops I mean TORTUREYOU!!!!(with very very very huuuuuuuuge letters)

".........and I wonder if you please could stop this." Hahahahahha HAhahahahahahahaahah

Unhappy Gms

Well now Im depressed, I've had lots of problems in the past and petitioned only to never get any help other than a suggestion to go to the AO website.
    Couple people call each other names and the GM pop in and says hello? Dang I feel cheated.

Private chat is just that, private.
    You cannot and will not get banned legally for talking to someone on private chat (unless a GM or Advisor) even if you curse.
    There is a simple thing you do: /ignore 'nameofharasser'
    Funcom needs to grow up.

Originally posted by Tsuneko
    Private chat is just that, private.
    You cannot and will not get banned legally for talking to someone on private chat (unless a GM or Advisor) even if you curse.
    There is a simple thing you do: /ignore 'nameofharasser'
    Funcom needs to grow up.
    You want to maybe test that theory of yours out? Almost every half decent legal system in the world would laugh at you as would nearly every conditions of use for an online service.

Oh and Cloudeh - 'Others' means the person you were talking to. Tortureyou is probably laughing his head off that you reacted to his baiting and got yourself in trouble. There's probably a lesson there somewhere.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast