Thread: PSA: Daring Syndrome

PSA: Daring Syndrome

((as Naihanji))

I was meditating in Newland today. I focused on the warmth of the suns, the chirping of birds, the soft touch of the wind and the gentle rustling it made as it pushed through the trees. I am unsure how long I was like that, perhaps a few hours, I was in a very peaceful state. When I came out of it however, I realized my NCU was giving me an alert..I was sick!

I was thinking, 'how could this happen, disease is such a rare issue in this day and age!' There was no denying it, it was no glitch, my NCU was quite accurate as I could feel the affects. My movements felt sluggish, like....my brain was thicker or something and my body was in a pool of gelatin. It was truly a unique sensation.

The readout in my NCU read:

Daring Syndrome: This syndrome was first identified by Unicorn Company Dr. Oscar M Daring. The syndrome seems to weaken the bodys neural connections, and thus making signals from the brain to the body become somewhat distorted.
    Fortunatly there is a antidote availiable.
    So immediately I thought, 'hmm antidote, awesome!' Upon seeing the Chief Medical Officer in my detachment, I was administered an antidote she concocted with help of some guy she mentioned using alien technology. It worked, I feel great now.

I think everyone should be weary of this sickness, and hope it doesn't spread.
    Last edited by Aulial; Sep 9th, 2004 at 07:10:13.
    lol hehe wtf pwnt bbq