Thread: What weapons at what level?

What weapons at what level?

Hey all, I am jsut wondering what weapons you all recommend for a fixer at the various levels. I am 82 right now and finding it tought to get a good weapon...many are 3s recharge which sucks, and are store bought and they seem to suck even more.

Any thoughts for the various levels?

What is rollable? Questable? Dropable?

Thanks in advance.

perenium submachine gun is the weapon of choice atm.

In the old days a mausser chemical streamer would have been the reccomended option untill 600-800 init when the Manex catastrophe would be the key choice. When I was your level I was dualing gamma ejectors, but with today's powerful weaponry those would be pea shooters in comparison.
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

perrenium is so expensive and it doesnt allow multiple range.

Quote Originally Posted by exilio
    perrenium is so expensive and it doesnt allow multiple range.
    For SL you're going to need minimum damage. That's Pbeamer, Blackbird, Sacrosanct Beamers or Mortig Beamer of Suffering. For RK you can use MCS, Illicit Lasers, OT Kerans, a couple good guns. Pbeamer is the best and easiest to get till about 160/180 though. At 203 I just switched from a Pbeamer to a SMG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"