Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Just combined peice 197/197 of new line of clothing horray for me picks comming soon

Like how in the hell can ya have a cowboy outfit w/o a cowboy hat!
    Pimpernickel 220.19 Shade Stuff
    WTB Ogdan/Captured Spirit/Exsequiae patterns 1m per part and always in effect.
    100M for Spirit Siphon QL 272+

A superb effort ! You must now be the best dressed person on two worlds :-)

Oh wow Speedy, you did an amazing job here. Yes I'm catching this late and all, but wow!
    Nexeus Fatale
    Former GSP DJ
    website

Zane "Tharkael" Conmy

- "The secret to "the list" is that once you are on it, you automatically become Timelapse's and Regulas' chew toy."

TY Nexeus. Tell Switchy i said Hi. Anytime he wants to see me shake Booty in sexah outfits, I'm Game. >.<

great work! and thnx for the fashion show

I have the black tank, kinda have to since it's the REBORN item

Gratz this is really cool. i have a slight request though. i'm on a 56k so it takes a while to download all picks 1 by 1.. anychance you can make a zipfile with all the pics in it? so people can just download 1 file and look at them on my pc? Please
    Faizan 216/13 Sol - Omni - Inner circle
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    My type is: SKA
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

Current Equip - Still To Get!

¤=)===> - <===(=¤

Been meaning to get all the files edited for Speedy. Will do that as well if I can remember when I get home tonight (while I'm not slaving away at the heckler machine, that is).

WOW WOW WOW WOW

Wery nice job and ubah threat and uberduber pictures.

220 Dictator & Adept
    220 Field Marshal & Talented
    216 Eternalist & Adept
    204 Saint & Intermediate

--Total Levels Gained--
    Rubi-Ka: 2000+ | Shadow: 50+ | Alien: 40+ | Very old Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

im back did yall miss me... i moved into a new apt with my bf and didnt get my cable hooked up for a whole week... lubbies you all and i missed you all... see you in game soo *huggles and kisses*

Quote Originally Posted by Gomer_pile
    my personal favorite is the hula outfit. mmmmm
    Mine 2, never knew opi had such big boobs..
    Ralyth -MA lvl 216/11 Squad Commander of Redemption
    Sjaf -Fixer lvl 81/3 Squad Commander of Bluedemption

isnt he sexie >.<
    hhehe

heh someone offered me 25m for the name studmuffin on rk2... what gimps its my studmuffin ALL MINE!

those pics just show how bad the breed models look
    [Team] Shtorm: ser when mob we will attack enf dont mob only u must heal enf
    [Team] Serenaid: wtf?

Too bad they didn't add short, medium, and long skirts for the female tank-tops. Would have been nice.
    Gee...another expansion that I'm not interested in...maybe it's a hint? O.o

Eeky: Cz how much beer would I have to provide to you, to have you water balloon the people responsible for last patch?

Cz: I would never consider such a horrible proposal! (I'll have my people contact your people.)

i think the thongs that didnt make it would have been uber with the tank tops i mean thats what i run around my apartment wearing in RL anyway >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Speedyshoes
    i think the thongs that didnt make it would have been uber with the tank tops i mean thats what i run around my apartment wearing in RL anyway >.<
    /me wipes the drool from his lip.
    Wish my woman would do that more often.

Anyway, nice job Speedy. Only ones I have done are the Sorcerers Robe and Hood for my main NT. And of course a Slick Suit of The Mockers for my Trader. Can't be a Mocker without the suit now can I?
    Xenixa - Gear/Setup
    General of First Order

Nano-Technician (McFalls') Maxim:
    No degree of acceptance can ever change the facts.
    Translation: You may come to terms with being screwed, but nevertheless you're still screwed.

I got my bunny suit! YAY!
    I like a game where a total n00b is catalogued as 'leet'!

Genesis General and HR manager.

Alentejana (MA) Elinz (NT) Fixinbabe (Fix duuuh) Rutinha (Adv)
    Ezeta (MP) Penicillin (Doc) Taradona (Trd) Daleetjoosik (Keep) Greenform (Crat) Snipinha (Agent)

Flapper Skirt?

Hi all, been trying to make the Flapper suit but can't seem to find a leg kit on the merchant. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: NM! Found the skirt under the "S" stuff for it.
    Last edited by Sinsar; Nov 1st, 2004 at 16:55:22.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast