Thread: Living with Angelicpanties

Living with Angelicpanties

OMG can you think how horrable it must be right now to be in the same house as angelic ....not being able to log on ........

Ooooooo. A splendid idea for a new and never before imagined psychological experiment. Or a sitcom.
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

Or Jerry Springer show :P
    ~Lone

Iam kinda outOfdate on that one (Yup, RK2 )
    What did She do to get banned?
    Nargothronds
    Level 125 Enforcer
    Advisor Of Deus Ex Machina
    Rubi-Ka 2

Where's MTV when we need 'em?

Six random online gamers put in a house together but BANNED from their games... Mental disintegration at its finest.

Account cancelled I beleive. So is he/she gone for good?
    soldier Punkbum
    trader Punkbumm

Angelic was one helluva powergamer and she managed to reach alot of milestones in AO.

First ever Neophyte MP.
    First ever Neophyte Pet-user.
    First ever "Most hated".

She played like a real rebel, she added ****e to the dull barren environment, and she followed the basic principle of "Anarchy"... yet she got banned for it.

No matter what you say, she had her skills, she got her kills. I will miss you, Angelic. And in time, so will the others =p
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

she's back : )
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Caol
    Angelic was one helluva powergamer and she managed to reach alot of milestones in AO.

First ever Neophyte MP.
    First ever Neophyte Pet-user.
    First ever "Most hated".

She played like a real rebel, she added ****e to the dull barren environment, and she followed the basic principle of "Anarchy"... yet she got banned for it.

No matter what you say, she had her skills, she got her kills. I will miss you, Angelic. And in time, so will the others =p
    Edit caol ...she to he =p

Heh, I like the Real World Gamers edition Idea

Originally posted by Razers

Edit caol ...she to he =p
    Give me a DAMN break aight!? Geez, trying to roleplay for once, and you pull this crap on me? What kind of a friend are you?! *sigh* =p
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal