Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The New PF's: Extended

The New PF's: Extended

Got an opportunity to get into the new PF's, and IMO I think they are alright, plenty of aliens to go around and a nice ending ship I've yet to get on.

Piccies!

{First Picture didn't work, but it showed the level of the mobs, which is L250}
    So..many..bugs..
    Onward (Pretty canyon
    The end ship in PF #1
    The shipman
    More mobs
    The nano protecting you
    Guardians of the 3rd PF's Main Ship

After flying past those guardians, I died to a gate that was closed (need to kill the mobs beforehand).

All regular mobs in these playfields seem to be L250, and be in a healthly amount. Upon talking to some BugHunters, they told me they couldnt even take down the final boss (he "cocoons" you too, I hear. ), so expect some hardcore difficulty for some you greater raidcrews on RK.

Enjoy. =)
    ¤ League of Legends - 68WM1 ¤

My PvP policy: If you can't beat 'em, annoy 'em!

Talking

Doesnt look so bad =p

Quote Originally Posted by Xyboc/Nekrid
    So that is how they get you out of the zone after 6h, I assume? Protection runs out and you die?
    ಠ_ಠ

Bring it on! Thanks for the sneak peeks.
    Iron RoedranWill 220/AI23
    Field Marshall | Rimor

Quote Originally Posted by Ganiscol
    So that is how they get you out of the zone after 6h, I assume? Protection runs out and you die?
    Not sure, I didn't stay alive to find out (nerf the laser gates). After reading the description, it seems you will die or be zoned out after the time on the nano expires.
    ¤ League of Legends - 68WM1 ¤

My PvP policy: If you can't beat 'em, annoy 'em!

interesting... 250 mobs you say? ouch... why even bother with putting a level 100 req on it
    Alexander "Talan" Calnid
    Currently AFK, will see you all in a few months
    Advisor of Shattered Dreams ~ My Equipment ~ Bio ~ My AO-Journal
    Alts of Note: "Malta" Desan ~ Equip || Jiro "Stone" Yamato ~ Equip || Jane "Lustywench" Scarlet ~ Equip || Scape ~ Equip

Tsukts: Yeah... You were the naked perv in bor. lol
    Talan: yep that was me
    Tsukts: I still have nightmares about you.

What can I say....Group of nuking mobs is nice
    Tyrrana - Level 218.17 Enforcer Proud member of Nocturnal Fear - first enforcer to wear Libra's Charming Assistant

Quote Originally Posted by Talan
    interesting... 250 mobs you say? ouch... why even bother with putting a level 100 req on it

My thoughts exactly.... If you say all the "regular mobs" are 250, and obviously any boss type mobs are higher, what chance would a group of lower 100s have against that?
    Dumble

not to be negative or anything, they look kinda bare... i was expecting Alien machinery everywhere and stuff, still only beta
    SilentSlash 220 Solitus Shade
    SilentSlashy 220 Atrox Shade
    Rarara 220 Solitus Crat
    Kinkypron 220 Solitus cyb0rEngi
    Nerfuuu 220 Atrox TS-Trader
    also FT. taxslash 200 crat / darkblu 150 fixer / freetrial 101 - fgrid biattch

I'm Back... again ^_^!

Damn... I was realy hoping there would be more than just extreme high lvl stuff like that... not much reason to have ai exp has bin added it seems for the majority of ppl

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin_Balls
    Damn... I was realy hoping there would be more than just extreme high lvl stuff like that... not much reason to have ai exp has bin added it seems for the majority of ppl
    high end game desperately needs content, I'm glad this is a high level pf. And AXP rate is still pretty bad.
    Haxukthx - More than 11/16 as uber as Haminie

Teh Haxukthx Suq - Supreme Creator - 220+20 Levels of incarnator drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin_Balls
    And it were said a long time ago, that the new playfields are high level content! Except of complaining you should ask for some mid/low level alien content in 15.9. maybe.

Anyway I think I will love some pande action on RK. Hope the difficult comes from the mobs itself and from how to pull and play there etc. and not just from the number of mobs like it is in pande.
    You do it cause you have to do it - but you don't do it cause you want to do it.

Im sure the high lvl crowd will have months of fun with waiting 7 hours cause the missed the window for the pf -.-

Out of curiousity... are the 250 mobs equal in difficulty to the 250 mobs on alien ships? Or closer to say... Pandemonium mobs.

Where on World-Map are the new playfields located?

There are grayed-out parts on the worldmap i would very much like to explore

<Insert witty quote here>

Blondenurse :: 220/30/67 :: doc
    Decepticon :: 220/30/70 :: adv
    Icingdeath :: 200/16/36 :: adv
    Sykebil :: 148/xx/xx :: doc
    -------------------------------------
    And many other alts

Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNTSLaSh
    not to be negative or anything, they look kinda bare... i was expecting Alien machinery everywhere and stuff, still only beta
    Seems to be that these zones are in the non terraformed areas of Rubi-Ka, so it would be a bit bare... *shrug*
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitesand
    And it were said a long time ago, that the new playfields are high level content! Except of complaining you should ask for some mid/low level alien content in 15.9. maybe.
    With luck, this means the high-lvl people can go to the outzone, and ARK can run low level raids in the cities without too many high-level people around to KS the lowbies.

The problem for us (RK3) seems to be a lack of alien content for lower characters (<200). Having a playfield of 250 aliens seems very limiting. Most of the Orgs want levels on their 200+ characters, so somebody between lvl 10 and TL6 is stuck with the 2 levels they made in the backyard and that's pretty much it.

We tried doing a couple of lower level AI City raids, we had around 20 players around 60-80 and everything looked fine, then a couple of guys around 200 turned up just as the ship was landing and wouldn't leave. They lasted around 10 seconds, then the rest of us died because the main mobs were around 250 and making damage in the thousands, when many of us struggle to make 1-2k hit points to start with...

I would like to see different level zones so that players at every level can benefit. I don't want to leave the back yard and wait another 160-180 levels before I can make another alien level...
    Lorna, 209/13 Trader on Die Neue Welt
    Jaegerin 220/21 Adenturer equip
    Yeuh 220/20 Doctor equip
    General of Midnight Syndicate

- Live long and prosper, but not at the expense of your comrades

Quote Originally Posted by Lorna
    We tried doing a couple of lower level AI City raids, we had around 20 players around 60-80 and everything looked fine, then a couple of guys around 200 turned up just as the ship was landing and wouldn't leave. They lasted around 10 seconds, then the rest of us died because the main mobs were around 250 and making damage in the thousands, when many of us struggle to make 1-2k hit points to start with...
    Sounds like you could do with some communication in your guild. That's just plain rude.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorna
    We ask all player not to log in the city, either so you don't die fast to higher aliens or you don't spawn higher aliens on a lowby raid. Works well most of the time.
    And honestly - if some high levels would screw up our low raids like that, they'd have to look for a new org pretty soon.

So basically that is a social problem, not a gameplay issue.
    Alreadythere setup
    Maellace setup
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front - Join us now!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast