Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AI Weapon upgrading

no way supersoakers arent good dmg, and if your talking about perinniums, well persinnium min dmg is 175, and max AR is 1500
    Apprentice Mini "Yananderson" Askiles
    216/11 soldier

Freshman Notum "Dacata" Fixer
    182/3 Fixer

King "Chardival" Ding
    200/4 Crat

" 00110001 01101101 00100000 00110001 00110011 00110011 00110111 00100000 01100100 01010101 01100100 00110011 "

Quote Originally Posted by sidy
    combine Kyr'Ozch Atomic Re-Structuralazing Tool with Field Quantum All-Purpose Tool , and you will get Kyr'Ozch Structual Analyzer

Tried it out.. doesnt work.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Bailan
    Tried it out.. doesnt work.
    You're trying the wrong order then cuz it works, use the quantum physics tool on the atomic thingy

hmm i did 4 of them clumps today, got a type 4, type 13, a pristine, and a mutated, i need type 240 if anyone wants to buy these...send meh a tell lol

ok i now know how to make these weps! weeeeee

bio clump+refiner whatever=type XX clump

combine the type XX clump with ur AI wep and u get wep type XX

i got a 270ish carbine type 13

Quote Originally Posted by Slock
    The requirements are so high, however, that people are still locked into single weapon types, with limited IP's to spend on specials, so no fixer is going to get a fling-shot smg.
    Why? Dual ql300 is doable for 220 fixer...well...if I reset rifle/AS (which I will not :/ because I need them for PvP), I'll have enough IPs for qual equip ql300 type 5 pistols (1001 fling and 1500 MR). And they outperform CSMG for 25-35% accourding to dmg sim.
    Last edited by Matrofix; Sep 6th, 2004 at 11:28:04.
    Matrofix - 220 (AI 17) atrox fixer [eqp] ::: Member of Legion

Question

hmmm were do i see the type i get out of the clump i use kyr structural analzyer on tryed in the tradeskillkit didnt tell me what type so im lost
    WTB type 1 :L
    Last edited by Kromozone; Sep 6th, 2004 at 19:51:16.

bikini i would like u buy the type 13 ql 270 form u
    rk1 /plunderer lol

sry gave to a friend soldja already il let u know if i get another

There are about 30 entries in the database for the Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material. Each one has a unique number.. so far. ever time I get a piece of material that has the same number it always makes the same piece.

For example the Solid Clump of Kyr'Ozch Bio-Material which ends in the ID 102 or 103 has always yeilded a pristine bio material..

while i've got another that ended in 104/105 that's always been a mutated bio material.

If this is the process of how it works. we just need a database showing which material gets converted into the proper end product.

You can view the end result in the new tradeskill viewer. So It shouldnt be too hard to come up with a list of which blob does what.
    Last edited by Nvitrius; Sep 7th, 2004 at 17:39:48.
    Got Nano?
    ------|---------:|:---------|------
    Nvitrius The 10th highest level Nanomage Agent in game. OMGz!
    [ Gear ]
    e-mail Funcom: feedback@anarchy-online.com and change the world!

I have a ql 231 Pistol. In the description it says that 'this weapon has an open
    slot for specific types of identified Bio-Materials, types 1 and 4'.

Does this mean that i can add both type 1 and 4, or just 1 of them?

Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Bork
    I have a ql 231 Pistol. In the description it says that 'this weapon has an open
    slot for specific types of identified Bio-Materials, types 1 and 4'.

Does this mean that i can add both type 1 and 4, or just 1 of them?

Anyone know?

just one of them

Quote Originally Posted by Raekwon
    that gets out damaged by a QL 200 blue super soaker look alike gun :/
    LOL
    Corrine Daimoness Wright
    - Veteran of Apocalypse
    - General of the Mercury Dragons (ret.)
    - Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams

WTB that Type 4 bio-material.

Am using a QL167 pistol, just right for a L220 engi without a horrendous spending of IP.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Quote Originally Posted by Ganiscol
    Smells like Turn Spirit (pun).
    Rofl!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12