Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you heal your city controller

How do you heal your city controller

ok got attacked, got cash in upkeep, how do you heal it?
    Wileymonster-enf-212 *semi-retired
    Bextra-engstuff-209
    Roachie-soja-214 and rising

u need a Controller Recompiler Unit....found it on itemsnet..no idea how to make it though or where to get
    http://www.socalterminators.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=79980

Found one on a boss in a ql93 team mission

Quote Originally Posted by Ratte
    Found one on a boss in a ql93 team mission
    OMG I hope that's not true. If you need to camp missions or outdoor bosses for this item then I can already see people camping QL 80-100 bosses 24/7 and selling the stuff on forums for ridiculous prices.
    Corrine Daimoness Wright
    - Veteran of Apocalypse
    - General of the Mercury Dragons (ret.)
    - Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams

The controller i found is only ql5, so you might get them from all boss mobs and perhaps even normal mobs, not only in the 80-100 range

Guldie found a ql9 one, so its not only ql5, propably ql1-10 or so

That brings me to the question: what diffrence does the ql make? Is it not possible to repair a high ql cc with a low ql recharger or does the low ql recharger only heal a smaller bit? It already looks like they´re consumed in the process so if we need several of the to heal a big cc that would be even more annoying.
    I´m still at work so I can´t test it myself.
    The optimism of the action is better than the pesimism of thought
    - Greenpeace UK

Midnight - Edged Weapons wielding RK3 Opifex Enforcer
    Leloona - Ambitious RK2 Doc of the Omni-Pol Elite-Gimps

QL1 heals CC for 1% of health. QL 100 heals CC for 90% of health.
    Snublefot 214 Adventurer former Reborn and Venganxe of the Clans, leeter of friends, wearing Gimp gear

I warn you, I got a Leet and I'm not afraid to use it!

WTB eliænz!!!

How often can you use these things?
    /Zore

My guild did ~15 mish boss runs now and no tool yet ... bad luck or crap drop rate ?

Backyard bosses maybe?

no luck in 30min but im still killing them
    /Zore

Maybe even ql 1-100 dyna mobs might drop them if mission bosses are
    /Zore

QL 150 mission boss gave a QL 12 Controller Recompiler Unit.

No idea about droprate yet.
    Snublefot 214 Adventurer former Reborn and Venganxe of the Clans, leeter of friends, wearing Gimp gear

I warn you, I got a Leet and I'm not afraid to use it!

WTB eliænz!!!

250 boss dropped ql21. Did 3, one drop
    Azance - 208 doc soli RK2
    Abrayndr - 138 atrox NT RK2
    some others, etc

Quote Originally Posted by DocZore
    How often can you use these things?
    One time only, so we need to camp them each and every time we get attacked it seems.
    some others, etc

Thats what I call fast paced game play and content on demand! Fast rush to 1-20 low QL mish bosses to get one tool when I have the demand to play AI

Lol
    some others, etc

are these only found so far in team missions or has anyone updated clicksave with the new db and tried it that way???

and if a ql250 boss drops a ql21 CRU what in the hell drops the ql100 one??? new loot added to mercs or eel or something

You have to admit though..this will give the lower lvl people something to do that can help out the guild alot though, they can lvl and get ct healers at the same time...
    Squad Commander of 3305 Local

The QL seems more or less random. Drops ranging from ql8-ql20ish found on ql150ish missions.
    some others, etc

It looks like they only drop in low ql's even in ql200+ missions. Highest i have heard of is 24. So we need 4-5+ of these each and every time the aliens attack, in addition to the creds we pay for upkeep. This sounds more and more like work to me. Where is the fun?
    "Duct tape is like the force: It has a dark side and a light side and it holds the universe together."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast