Thread: It's.. the Robo-Olympics!

It's.. the Robo-Olympics!

RUR proudly presents…

THE ROBO-OLYMPICS

Conceived by RUR’s own Meganstar, the Robo-olympics is the ultimate test of a robot’s skill, strength, stamina and spirit. Robots from all factions will compete in a series of sporting events including:

Track events
    Swimming
    Figure skating
    Boxing

The Robo-Olympics will be held on Sunday 20th or Sunday 27th of September (tbc). The games will start at 6 PM GMT (2 PM EDT). Competitors will need to meet up 2 hour earlier (12 PM EDT) for a quick training session. Keep checking this forum for updates!

Does your robot have what it takes to be a Robo-Olympic medallist? Why not sign it up your robot today and find out!

/ooc
    We are looking for engineers (especially engineers able to cast Slayer Transference) and bureaucrats and to a lesser degree agents and adventurers to take part in this event. The ‘games’, such as they are meant to be more fun than truly competitive.

Members of the general public will of course be welcome to come look and cheer their side.

If you think that this might appeal to you or have further questions, post away here or contact Dabblez in game.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Noob Engineer

Woohoo, well my harper is only just an android, but one day...

So is this olympics idea a re-curring thing or is it just new,
    cos i'd really like to participate my tin brained harper one day :P

Quote Originally Posted by Burlok
    Woohoo, well my harper is only just an android, but one day...

So is this olympics idea a re-curring thing or is it just new,
    cos i'd really like to participate my tin brained harper one day :P
    It will be a one day event on either Sunday 20th or Sunday 27th of September, I will confirm this just as soon as I see which date the majority of people can make.
    You are more than welcome to signup your bot to compete!

Dabblez

Due to the current state of emrgency on Rubi-Ka casue by the invasioon of space aliens, the Robolympics will have to be postponed a few weeks. Stay tuned for future updates!