Thread: all your professions SUX!

Talking all your professions SUX!

Go make a FIXER, if u want a powerful superhero ultracool tank profession :P
    Teknolord, Rubi-Ka 1 fixer.

Thumbs down hey!

Don't forget our green run skills...

I've tanked ubermobs with my runskills alone... and our oh-so-easytouse nano skills, I have the nano skills of someone at least TEN LEVELS below me, YAH!

-Nietya

Talking and yeah, dont forget:

we got HoT which even doc's envy us for!

and

hey, i can run fast, but i haven't got a map of this area, so ill just run in circles for a bit, that ok?
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Talking yeah!!

And maybe the secret bigthingie for fixers is that they get XP when running in circles for 1 hour or more now? And bonus XP to the first fixer who summons ammo?

Big cool surprise

I think the big cool surprise is that fixers get a nano "nuke nerf" that lets them target any weapon, armor, or such and restore it to its pre-nerf state.

Farther along this line is the "redesign MOB" which allows them to reduce the MOBs stats to something remotely near the level they're supposed to be at.

The last one is "reprogram AO" which allows them to repair such inane bugs as broken mission terminals, shops with missing inventory, and the like.

Then, and only then will they be true "Fixers".

Hey! I know!
    Lets give fixers that adv leet form nano! It would increase their powers greatly! And when in leet form they could dual wield radiation damage maussers, yup.

Re: yeah!!

Originally posted by Teknolord
    And maybe the secret bigthingie for fixers is that they get XP when running in circles for 1 hour or more now? And bonus XP to the first fixer who summons ammo?
    You would think they allow them to summon something useful. At least give them "Summon Twinkees", "Summon Sushi", or "Summon Coke Slurpee". They would be a big hit at parties.

Summon boat load of Miir Clothing?

Create a new Fixer nano which will summon a ton of useless Miir clothing? While in battle, you can cast it on the mob and it'll be buried in clothing. Make it act as a fifteen second root.

mmmm...

coke slurpee....

mmmmm.....

Re: Re: yeah!!

Originally posted by zugs
    "Summon Coke Slurpee". They would be a big hit at parties.
    This is crucial!! Almost worth a boycott untill it's coded in! That ammo stuff is overrated anyway