Thread: Unicorn equipment for our guards.

Unicorn equipment for our guards.

Heres an idea for the directors.

I do understand it would be very costly indeed but doing some calculations I dont see any problems regarding outfitting our brave guardsmen and women in the same fashion as the Unicorn Company.
    We all know the respect even the look of these armors represent throughout the planet, even the planetary systems. My suggestion is to let our people protecting us radiate that same kind of respect.
    For us all. Armed men and women, civilians and children.
    Help our guards help us.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

You must have been misinformed. There is no such thing as a division known as Unicorn Company within Omni-Tek. Even if the company was in fact real despite these recent rumors and tabloid postings, I doubt Omni-Admin would make that technology available for usage by Omni public.
    Meldaeyn
    220 Omni Meta-Physicist on Rimor
    As long as the enemies of the corporation still draw breath, there can be no peace.

On the contrary Meldaeyn. Unicorn Company is a state of the art Omni-Prime division. Working on top-priority scenarios and extreme counter-terrorism missions. If you claim they are not Omni Tek`s finest I would indeed like some clarification on that.

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

It´s an idea Naefen, unfortunatly i have a vague idea on how much their equipment budget runs into, and let me tell you, it ain´t going to happen. The training and equiping of even a recruit unicorn runs into tens of millions, and that is not counting the fact that they are all hardened combat veterans, wich increases their "Cred value" even more to start with.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Unfortunately thats all to true Xhairs. And to some degree, even understandable.

I would like to see some more ideas on the subject though.

We have already been sniffing on the possibility of getting them Chosen armors but simply sending squads into the deepest of Shadowlands might prove slightly...fatal.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Come now you dont need any new guards. I like your old ones, I mean common who cares that i can lounge around in your cities, thats not the point!
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

That is indeed the point. How can having maniac criminals in Omni Tek cities benefit Omni Tek employees? It cant.

We need the equipment and we need it as soon as possible.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Personally, I think brains for you little OT drones should be higher up your equipment wish list

Indeed, getting our brave guards better symbiants of all kinds would be a huge step in the right direction

((cheap shooter ))

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Im a maniac criminal now? Sweet.
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Quote Originally Posted by Kranden
    Im a maniac criminal now? Sweet.
    If we had stronger guards, i woudnt have to come out and stop you from terrorizing civilians in the rome blue district. Its time for these gimps to get some better equipment and training.
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

Been saying that for ages, but the voice of experience is most often voted out by the voice of expensivnes.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.