Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fixers are getting BETTER HOT's than DOCS! Fix! Bump

Fixers are getting BETTER HOT's than DOCS! Fix! Bump

Yeah
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

Lol

we didnt ask for them... and.. we have to be able to raise the skills to use them
    (alot of fixers don't touch bio met cos we cant afford it)

We're SUPPOSED to have better HOT's than Docs. We ARE the "Masters of health regeneration" according to Funcom.
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Feeeeeed meeeeeeeeeeee

oh! that was an attempt at trolling?

wasnt really a very good one... gonna have to get the Troll corps to give you a lesson

Yeah, Im trying to get in.
    You know someone who might be able to pull some strings for me?

Docs are the best direct healers in the game. For god sakes you got traders nerfed unfairly(I say that and I am not a trader). Most missions I go on without docs are incredably hard and docs make it easy and with the best docs, you don't die. Let fixers have HOTs anyway, they are useless during battle anyway.
    Salutusmax- doctor
    Redtaped-crat(dormant)
    Onmi-af-academy
    Rimor(RK2)

docs dont even have hot's

those useless progs whih heals u every 2 mins sucks like hell
    Achmed20 RK1 Fixer
    noone gives u power,
    real power is something u take

fear my lockpick ... plz?

Rawr, run little troll man!

Originally posted by Intra
    oh! that was an attempt at trolling?

wasnt really a very good one... gonna have to get the Troll corps to give you a lesson
    I thought it was a parody of the trader/doc thing, and thought it was a riot.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Docs didn't get traders nerfed. We never said they should be weaker healers. We said our heals should be better.

Guess what? Traders are getting nerfed anyway. It sucks, and I hate to see it. This was Funcom's decision and they even said that they had made up their minds to it before any Doctor ever opened his or her mouth.

Guess what else? Doctor heals still need to be improved, trader nerf or not.

Funcom, Doctors really only need four things from you in the immediate sense. The first two are things you should be doing for every profession, the other two are simply changes to our existing nanos.

1. A FIX for the damned HP bar bugs.

2. A FIX for tables, chairs, and teensy pebbles on the ground screwing the Line of Sight on our heals.

3. Decrease the amount of aggro healing generates. At least by half. It's disgusting that I get aggroed by the team hp/hot buff when someone else in my team gets spotted by a mob. That's right. Someone else is seen by the mob, but because of the HOT on that buff, it aggros on me. Fixers beware HOTs on teammates are hazardous to your health.

4. Increase the minimum heals for our direct and team heals to within a reasonable range with the maximum. It's sick that Advanced Cellular Rebuild's heal has a range of 475 points between min (559) and max (1034). The range on the team heals is even wider. AT MOST there should be a randomness of 200 points for direct heals and 300 points for team heals.

The huge randomness (4) and the HP bar bugs (1) combine to get both doctors and their teammates killed. Doctors because we're forced to blind-heal (we can't see their team's real condition) and overheal (we have to treat that 559-1034 point heal as a 559 point heal or risk falling behind) - and then (3) kicks in, we get aggroed on. Either we die from being beaten up (see DARK BLUE EVADES), or someone else dies while we're desperately self-healing (and building more aggro) and the tank can't manage to taunt it off us because, again, of (3).

Or if we try and space out our heals to avoid so much aggro, and wait until we can see the HP bar moving, our teammates die when we get two low heals in a row (4) and they're already hurt past all their extra buffed hps and implants (1) - and maybe (2) they start running around and get out of LOS behind a chair or a waist-high rock.

I really don't think this would take too much of FC's precious time and effort, and it would dramatically improve team play for doctors and everyone who groups with them. Two of these items are major bugs that affect every single profession in every single team.

Thanks for your time... this thread has been HIJACKED by a ninja doctor!
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

1. Stop trying to doctors flamed EGNi :P

Originally posted by Jynne
    Funcom, Doctors really only need four things from you in the immediate sense. The first two are things you should be doing for every profession, the other two are simply changes to our existing nanos.

1. A FIX for the damned HP bar bugs.
    AMEN! See and bump my post and tell FC all about it everyone

Doc forum
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=25434

Same thing bug forum
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=25240

2. A FIX for tables, chairs, and teensy pebbles on the ground screwing the Line of Sight on our heals.
    REALLY IMPORTANT. Get rid of those damn tables and chairs and stupidly 'out of range' ditches or elevated areas in the ground. It screws heals, and it screws pet pathing/commands. As we have 7 profs in total that heal and/or use pets this is affecting a huge % of people. Please fix the furniture or hire a removalist!

4. Increase the minimum heals for our direct and team heals to within a reasonable range with the maximum. It's sick that Advanced Cellular Rebuild's heal has a range of 475 points between min (559) and max (1034). The range on the team heals is even wider. AT MOST there should be a randomness of 200 points for direct heals and 300 points for team heals.
    Absolutely...

And agree on the rest too.. the biggest point is on the HP bar bugs. Damn, time to start my own thread :P
    "I'm going to kill you." "You're going to kill us?" "No, no I'm not, I'm just kidding."

Angry GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Ok, first of all, what the heck are all you docs complaining about? You are the meanest class in the game at high lvls. Which should be more than enough, not too mention you are always welcomed to a group, not too mention essential.

And what do you mean your heals arent good enough? Is alpha omega too weak for you guys? Good gosh, what more do you want, insta heal everyone , 1 nano cost?

And lastly back up off the fixers, and how dare you say that fixers are useless in a group, they can dish out some good damage, and give the team run buffs, help with dot heals, and snare things to slow them down.

All im sayin is there's no question who tha man is.. beesh.

Originally posted by lichoon
    Let fixers have HOTs anyway, they are useless during battle anyway.
    I hear ya.
    $
    ::. Anarchin, OT Fixer, Legion .::

Quote Originally Posted by Lynyah
    The difference is that you dont need a brain to camp things

Mmm nice nano Agents wil love it P

1 Agent dos have Bio
    2 Agents lost the mp heal pet's at hig lvl so its a nice replace

Sorry but is it a Agent ore fixer fix ?

(didnt look it the are tru fixer cast only just ignore my coment if the are P)
    --OoO--

They are profession, not visual profession, fixer.

Anyway, I love the title of the thread , I found it funny, in light of recent similar titles.

As for fixer love (I stopped playing mine long ago), I hope this is a significant improvement for them. They have suffered long and mightily, and like everyone, deserve to have relief and fun.

Go, Fixers, Go!

Unhappy

that's the fastest cry for a nerf ( i hate that word) i've ever seen.

/me shakes head

finaly fixers are getting some love and ppl are allready crying to nerf them before they really got it!!!

well, this is a bit historical, though. when was the last time someone asked for a fixer nerf

why can't we all live in peace together.

Ok, first of all, what the heck are all you docs complaining about? You are the meanest class in the game at high lvls. Which should be more than enough, not too mention you are always welcomed to a group, not too mention essential.

And what do you mean your heals arent good enough? Is alpha omega too weak for you guys? Good gosh, what more do you want, insta heal everyone , 1 nano cost?

And lastly back up off the fixers, and how dare you say that fixers are useless in a group, they can dish out some good damage, and give the team run buffs, help with dot heals, and snare things to slow them down.

All im sayin is there's no question who tha man is.. beesh.
    VelvetGut all im sayin is are you stupid or something.

The guy that started this thread is a trader tard, who's trying to troll enough to give doctors a bad name.

You should do a sweep of the boards, the last few days there have been loads of these kinds of threads all created by either traders or people that have like 2 posts.

Cool Fixers..

How many times have you really seen a Fixer use a HoT nano?
    Once?
    Never is more like it =)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast