Thread: Idea for 14.4

Idea for 14.4

I like everything going in except one thing..

The Adventurer Leet Friend Nano.

It's a charm.... a very long lasting Charm... but a charm...

Finally Adventurers can have a pet....... in backyards and newbie areas.

No little leet to cheer me on in missions or to talk with while in a bar. Only in backyards and newbie areas....

This should be a simple change. Very simple I would think.

Make it a summon. That way it can folllow us adventurers when we zone, and we can even name them George and love them and pet them and squeeze them in any zone we want.

I hear MP's have a high level summon Leet Nano. Why can't you just modify it so Adventurers can use it as well. Just at lower levels. Call it "Call of Greatness. "

Here are my suggestions for the Leet Friend nano.

There is one huge problem: It can't zone with you. I have two suggestions to correct this problem.

1. Make it a Summoning nano. This way we can just travel to where we got the leet for and summon one.

2. More of an addition onto the above. Once we summon it, we can pick it up as an item. It can be stored in our inventory before we cross the zone border.

I would openly accept either of these.

Also, we need a Leet Accessory shop...I want my leet to be bright red and have a green mowhawk
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Nerf the Bridges!

I'm suprised

that more adventurers aren't jumping on this bandwagon.

I think that's a surprisingly simple solution that would really make this feature cool! Can't see any downside.

B U M P
    Drusillus
    Band of Brothers

Level 143 Omni-Tek Chief Engineer

Curator of the Rubi-Ka Encyclopaedia of Armor

Yes, that's a good idea! What's the purpose of the Leet charm if only to make newbies laugh for half a minute in the backyards?

I want to bring my leet in shops and bars and everywhere I go (hmm maybe in mission the poor pet ould be killed?).

There's no use for a nano you can only use in 5% (and I'm kind...) areas of the game...
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Talking

Bumping my support for Mauls idea of leet summon nano for adventurers. And give us leet boost nanos that make leet constantly taunt our opponent or cheer on us in the fight.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.