Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greasy Joints - June 18 update

Greasy Joints - June 18 update

To bring him in line with the other robots involved in the mission, and to alleviate the congestion and tension at his spawn point, Greay Joints will now appear every 15 minutes.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Uhm, I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the other robots are on a 10 minute timer, not 15.

Good news I had no trouble at any other spawn point - Greasy was the only one.
    Ghostimage ..[218.19 Doc]
    Redtail .........[218.14 Fix]
    Finmere .......[150.14 Enf]

Yeah! Thanks!

Xera
    Xeraseus

Why do I keep playing? *edit* disreguard, ditched this game *edit*

Why Can't Chown Save?

Biding my time until the time is right........

Is this a hot-fix you can do on the servers or when will this be implemented?

And there was much rejoycing...
    Dest

Originally posted by Lazz
    Is this a hot-fix you can do on the servers or when will this be implemented?
    I believe it's all server side, so it should be active already. At least that's how the post sounded to me.

Cosmik, I gotta say it. Between the improvements in Alvin/Dodga, fixing Greasy, adding the community professionals, the IPR system, and what I've seen on test so far for 14.4:

It really does look like you guys are pulling it together. Hope things continue going so productively.

Cosmik... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

I spent 4 hours camping him trying to tag him. I spent another week trying to kill him. We finally managed to win the loot kill, but A guildie needed it also, so we gave him the part. I havent been able to kill/loot him since.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

I am in complete and utter shock.
    Alynie 153 Storm Trader

Re: Greasy Joints - June 18 update

Originally posted by Cosmik
    To bring him in line with the other robots involved in the mission, and to alleviate the congestion and tension at his spawn point, Greay Joints will now appear every 15 minutes.
    lmao. the bots spawn in 10 min. -P
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

heh, funny cosmik - just the other day you told me that i'd "heard wrong" when i asked you if the information that his spawn time would drop was correct...

at any rate this is a major improvment in the alvin quest

No its a major improvement in the Dodga quest! I only hope it will stay this way while I get my next 20 levels

Smile omg

are you really abolishing camping???

could it be that the cries did not go unheard???

omg omg

Cosmik.. Yesterday spawn time on Greasy Joints on RK2 were STILL 1 Hour, hours after you posted this....

Is this supposed to be in effect after todays server patch, or have someone forgot to adjust his spawn time on RK2???

Well, you have the quest recipe, you have the bots location, you have a decent spawn time.

Where is the challenge ????

I will never do the dodga/alvin pseudo quest..

10 times broken and the only one in the game past 1 year. its not even funny.
    Rather than lost our time in a stupid succession of bots killing and camping you could give us directly the pads. it makes no difference.

Give me those roaming mobs/loot i'm waiting for months. and we will see if the uber guild would be finaly the only one to find the most precious and interesting items in the game.

Lvl 30 newbie selling Shades of lucubration:

Newbie price 20K
    uber guild price: 50 Mi
    special price for uber stupid camper 100 Mi
    Last edited by Alphane; Jun 19th, 2002 at 15:58:32.
    Alphane
    Jetdail
    MA - Clan -

The lower spawn time can only be good news. I have no idea what dijou is whinging about, I mean, he obviously hates campers, so why complain about a low spawn time. Go figure.

As for the Alvin quest not being a challenge, well, I can tell you, it's a challenge for my level 80 Engineer (Who has still not finished it.) It's still time consuming, it still involves a bit of thought (unless you've checked out the website with the recipes and all the details you could ever need to know about the quest). I think there should be more like it. Which it sounds like there are going to be from the description of 14.4.

What happened to 14.3 though?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast