To start, I've played almost every profession for a little bit, except for a small few. Some professions I enjoy more than others, but all is good. My comments here are from my Soldier who is lvl 34 now.

I've been asking everyone I see to Match, just so i can see how bad the Soldier sucks now after 13.0 "PvP" patch (I've fought a lot of matches so far, I'll never ever have any kind of title now, I've lost nearly all matches.... 20-30+ who knows). So... it looks like this.

LOSES:

Agent - Aimed Shot, Crit every 2 shots, Massive Gripo/Stigma twink
Enforcer - Massive Hammer/Beam twink, Massive HP Buff
Martial Artist - Heals, decent damage, brawl, Bird of Prey, Dimach
Doctor - Heals (fought a hammer doc and a shotty doc... lost to both)
Trader - Insane Shotty twink, It's absolutely mind boggling. Heath Funnels
MP - Heal Pet (you will never get this guy below 50% health for more than two seconds before the pet heals him back to 100%) Attack Pet that does Full Damage while your boney arse is doing 50%... add to that that some Metas carry twinked Hammers or Shottys
Engineer - Again, Pet does full damage while your still doing 50% (This guy was duel weilding pistols and had red Bot, it was actually one of my more closer fights... but still lost).
Adventurer - Heals and duel weilding 2HE Weopons (got whupped by a duel weilding Pistol Advent too, doesn't matter what they have even if it does minimum damage to you...... they still heal)

WINS:

NT - The poor guy was 4 levels higher than me. God bless the hearts of every NT on Rubi-Ka. NTs also have no heals and even though they hit hard, it takes them 3-10 seconds to off load one of their Nukes... not taking Nano Init or Recharage times into account. After my alpha strike I was surprised that i had actually gotten someone to less that 40% of their HP... I was definately going to win, maybe he could have used an aid, but not heal.... So I stopped and told him to stop, it was so one sided... i definately would have felt bad, but he didn't stop his nuke in time and when it hit me I went into Auto attack and killed him with on shot that happened to crit. Just let me add here that this was in MMD and I confronted him in Suppression Field and asked him for a friendly duel... I even went in first so he would get first jump.

Thats it, if your waiting to see more wins.... don't. As far as any NT reading this - We should all get together and start a Gimped Arse Club. We could make a guild and call it G.A.G. (Gimped Arse Guild)

YET TO BE SEEN:

Can't comment on these professions, I've almost never seen them in PvP arenas or Political Zones at all:

Fixer
Crat

Some might read this and say: "Well maybe you should think about developing your character." Maybe !

I'm lvl 34 and have had a Full Set of QL 51 Implants for Soldier since lvl 23. I currently switch weopons in PvP: QL 47 Supernova for aimed shot opener, QL 48 Flashpoint for Full Auto Big Bang, QL 50 Nova Flow for Burst, Fling and rest of duel. Or I buff myself into a QL 63 Nova and stay with that..... depends. My point is that I am a lot of things.... but I am not an underdeveloped soldier.

Before patch, any other profession would have went down hard somewhere in between Full Auto and Burst. I'll be the first to admit that this wasn't right.

But the usless piece of dead meat the Soldier has become after the 13.0 "PvP" Patch is not right either. Soldiers are supposed to be Warriors, the big damage dealers. We have no heals, no major buffs, nothing that makes us viable. All we had was PvP and our Alpha Stike. Now we are ineffective at best, This is not a fix. What would a conflict be without soldiers??? What is the point of this game, the whole storeline of confict and eventually war.... BUT WAIT...... All the Soldiers are Gimped !!!

ATTENTION *****
I Propose to ALL Soldiers of Rubi-Ka, regardless of loyalites to any guild/faction/omni-tek/clan/neutral... Doesn't matter.... ALL Soldiers!!! Let us lay down our weopons, Let us protest, Let our voices be heard. I Propose that we all refuse to play the soldier class which is the base of this conflict storyline until something is done. Let us play our Alternate characters, make new ones... Metas/Enforcers/MAs whatever.

Worst Case Senario: The Soldier Class Dies Out and Becomes Extinct.... What are you going to do with your Conflict Storyline now FUNCOM.

Best Case Senario: Something is done, Problems are fixed and this class becomes playable and a viable option.

FELLOW SOLDIERS LET US STAND TOGETHER !!!!!

I'm going to copy this file to a txt form so I can repost it every few days until I get some kind of official feedback from FUNCOM.

I'm not saying Soldiers should be the most powerful profession in-game. But we should be a formidable warrior. When you see a Soldier in a political zone it should make you think twice about confrontation..... not think "easy kill"

Lohem lvl 34 Omni-Tek Soldier

FUNCOM, Please Reply